Hp and torque specs for a 94 full size blazer sport 4x4 with stock 5.7 liter V8?
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » How many gallons of motor oil does a dodge ram 3500 truck take
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Automotive
- What would be a good price to buy a honda 100cc dirt bike?
- How much oil does a 3.4 liter v6 pontiac grand am take?
- i have a 2003 2WDrive Durango. IM ready to lower it correctly. Meaning still take speed bumps at say 60mph. Also where to order the chip and intake headers exhaust etc. what rear end and gearsshould i have .Im ready to make this SUV FAST. Help
- What can I do to my dodge ram 4.7l engine to make it have more horsepower?
- why is the Lexus GX460 getting bad reviews?
- What is the Kelley blue book value of a 1989 Lincoln towncar signature series in good condition with 70.000 miles?
- What is a crossover car?
- How many quarts of oil does my 2003 Honda Accord 3.0 V6 take?
- Is it safe to use jumper cables if they're wet?
- I have a Chevy engine with 14102182 as the casting number. What size is the engine?
- what are the rocker arm torque specs on a 1995 chevy blazer 4.3
- What is the stock specs for horse power and torque in a 08 f150 xlt 4x4 with a 5.4 3valve v8
- What is the stock rim size on a 2010 Jeep Liberty Sport 4x4?
- how much is a 2001 chevy blazer 4x4 with 200000 miles on it worth?
- what is the stock engine for a Chevrolet blazer?