The official site for consumers to get a free credit report is Annualcreditreport.com, or you can call 1-877-322-8228. Consumers are allowed 1 free credit report from each of the credit reporting agencies per 12 month period. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, you can place a fraud alert on your files by calling Equifax at 1-877-576-5734, Experian at 1-888-397-3742 and TransUnion at 1-800-680-7289.
How to obtain a copy of your credit report?
Tag: credit history
Sunday, February 26 2012Source: http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/credit/cre34.shtm
Top 10 questions Personal Finance
- How much can I overdraft a checking account at Randolph Brooks federal credit union? Like how negative can my account get before they won't courtesy pay The amount?
- I want to apply for a 30,000 dollar home loan in oklahoma how long do i have to have proof of employment to approve for it
- What three functions are salaries meant to perform?
- Prepaid expenses, depreciation, accrued expenses, unearned revenues, and accrued revenues are all examples of what?
- What is the highest amount a CU Anytime machine will let you withdraw? LIV_W/O_RGRTS
- True or false, as the risk-free rate increases, the required rate of return for common stock decreases ?
- What's the value of a 1938 20 dollar bill in circulated condition
- If you win 10,000,000 and take a lump sum how much would you have to pay in taxes?
- can you buy a money order from bb&t if you are a member of their bank?
- On a pls money order what do I write on the line that says remitter?