The official site for consumers to get a free credit report is Annualcreditreport.com, or you can call 1-877-322-8228. Consumers are allowed 1 free credit report from each of the credit reporting agencies per 12 month period. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, you can place a fraud alert on your files by calling Equifax at 1-877-576-5734, Experian at 1-888-397-3742 and TransUnion at 1-800-680-7289.
How to obtain a copy of your credit report?
kgb answers » Business & Money » Personal Finance » What do u put on a resume in the work experience section when u have no work experience
Tag: credit history
Sunday, February 26 2012
Top 10 questions Personal Finance
- How does a cost efficient capital market help to reduce the prices of goods and services.
- What life insurance proceeds are taxable?
- What would a $80,000 salary in 1983 be equal to in todays economy?
- How to lower my car payment?
- what does a certified ekg tech do and how much do they make?
- How to create a small business plan?
- Are there any legit online fast 24hr loans with no credit check?
- Are the 1 hour cash advances safe to do?
- How to open an ira account?
- How to get loans with bad credit?