The official site for consumers to get a free credit report is Annualcreditreport.com, or you can call 1-877-322-8228. Consumers are allowed 1 free credit report from each of the credit reporting agencies per 12 month period. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, you can place a fraud alert on your files by calling Equifax at 1-877-576-5734, Experian at 1-888-397-3742 and TransUnion at 1-800-680-7289.
How to obtain a copy of your credit report?
Tag: credit history
Sunday, February 26 2012
Top 10 questions Personal Finance
- Can you cash a check with a temporary license?
- How much taxes will be taken out of a 216 dollar paycheck in the state of florida
- What do CIT deductions mean on my paycheck?
- Can you withdraw cash with a prepaid debit card?
- How much is 125$ plus tax?
- What does hot card mean in terms of banking?
- karl is buying a new car.At bank a, a car loan will cost him 11.5%.at bank b,it will cost 12.25%.if he borrows 8000, how much will he save if he borrows from A
- If I made 11 dollars an hour an got a pay raise of 3 percent how much would I be making then?
- What is my car tax?
- 15 million dollars in the year 1803 is equivalent to how much money today?