The official site for consumers to get a free credit report is Annualcreditreport.com, or you can call 1-877-322-8228. Consumers are allowed 1 free credit report from each of the credit reporting agencies per 12 month period. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, you can place a fraud alert on your files by calling Equifax at 1-877-576-5734, Experian at 1-888-397-3742 and TransUnion at 1-800-680-7289.
How to obtain a copy of your credit report?
Tag: credit history
Sunday, February 26 2012
Top 10 questions Personal Finance
- How to get loans with bad credit?
- If the price per unit is $89 total fixed expenses are $456000 and the breakeven sales in dollar is 760000. What is the variable expenses per unit?
- What is an annuity account?
- How much is it to lease a honda civic?
- What the best credit card to get?
- What is the value of my home?
- How do you start a IRA or Roth Ira
- How to calculate car payments?
- where can i get a loan with bad credit guaranteed no matter what
- What is life insurance level term?