How much oxycodone is in a pill that is round blue and has a v on one side and the numbers 4812 on the other
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- What is a round blue pill with V on one side and 4812 on the other?
- Small round blue pill with v on one side and 4812 on the other what is it?
- I found a small blue pill in my sons room with a v on one side and 4812 on the other, what is it?
- a small round blue pill with 4812 on one side and a v on the other side.
- What is the pill that's blue round has a V on one side m 2101 on other side