How much is a costume jewelry bracelet made by Monet worth?
Age, condition and whether it is made by a collectible designer (and is signed) dictate the value of a costume jewelry piece.
Older costume jewelry like art deco or Victorian, has a higher value. Many signed 40s or 50s rhinestone brooches sell for more than fine gold jewelry at scrap price. Older Victorian costume jewelry pieces typically sell for more than the 14K gold men’s ring at scrap price. Many 80s collectible pieces of jewelry sell for over $100.00.
Have the jewelry checked by specialists at an auction house. Go to a reputable jeweler who will tell you which pieces are older, and might have significant antique value.
Here’s an eBay auction price guide for Monet bracelets:
- Monet Signed Vintage Stretch Mesh Choker Necklace Matching Bracelet both with st – (US $16.30)
- VINTAGE SIGNED MONET GOLD TONE CHUNKY CHARM BRACELET, 10 CHARMS, MECHANICALS, NR - US $11.50
- Signed MONET Vintage Bracelet Gold Tone Multi Strand Chain Bead Flower 3027 - US $5.02
- Monet Starter Charm Bracelet w/Hearts over Double Links Goldtone Safety Chain - US $4.99
- MONET GOLD TONE CHAIN CHARM BRACELET -US $5.00
- MONET GOLD TONE BRACELET DOUBLE CIRCLE LINKS - US $7.50
- Monet Gold Tone Chain Bracelet with Blue Lucite Toggle Clasp - US $12.99
- Vintage Monet Double Stranded White Beaded Bracelet - US $12.00
Get 7 tips for looking after costume jewelry at Creatively Belle.
In the news, a found bracelet honoring a September 11 firefighter brings families together. Read more at CNN.