How much horsepower does a 1994 dodge dakota sport with a 3.9 litre 6 cylinder engine have?
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » How much horsepower does a 1994 dodge dakota sport with a 3.9 litre 6 cylinder engine have?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- How much oil does an 88 dodge dakota hold with a 3.9 litre engine
- How much horsepower does a 2004 dodge charger engine have?
- How much horsepower does a 1970 Dodge 383 engine have??
- How much will a new 3.7 engine and transmission for a 2010 dodge dakota cost?
- In a 1994 chevy 1500 the engine size is a 4.3 litre, is that a v6 or a v8
Top 10 questions Automotive
- What came first gmc or chevy?
- What brand of cars has a circle with an upside down V in it as the symbol?
- Blue book value for a 87 jeep comanche 4cyl 4x4
- Are there any vegan tires?
- Whats gli stand for on volkswagens
- What kind of motor oil does a 350 yamaha warrior use?
- What type of oil does a 2008 nissan sentra take?
- How many quarts of oil does the cadillac northstar motor take
- What was the fastest american car of the 1980's?
- What kind of oil does a 99 oldsmobile alero take?