How much horsepower does a 1994 dodge dakota sport with a 3.9 litre 6 cylinder engine have?
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » How much horsepower does a 1994 dodge dakota sport with a 3.9 litre 6 cylinder engine have?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- How much oil does an 88 dodge dakota hold with a 3.9 litre engine
- How much horsepower does a 2004 dodge charger engine have?
- How much horsepower does a 1970 Dodge 383 engine have??
- How much will a new 3.7 engine and transmission for a 2010 dodge dakota cost?
- In a 1994 chevy 1500 the engine size is a 4.3 litre, is that a v6 or a v8
Top 10 questions Automotive
- When are sleeved cylinders used
- I have a chevrolet V6 engine with the casting numbers 14099090 I need to know what year engine it is
- How many quarts of oil does a 3.5 liter 2006 Chevy Colorado need?
- What came first the turbocharger or the supercharger
- What are other names for a core plug, other than freeze plug?
- How do you turn off the demo mode for a kenwood kdc-mp342u car stereo
- What does the SHIFT L button on a 05 tundra do?
- Do they still make pontiac?
- Does GMC still make the Envoy? Or was it discontinued?
- What is the kelly blue book value of a 2003 hyundai elantra