Gold & Silver Pawn Shop in Las Vegas, Nevada, is a privately held company and they do not publicly release financial data. However, some estimate that the shop brings in $500,000 to $1,000,000 annually, and has a staff of between 10-19. If you are ever in town, visit them at 713 Las Vegas Boulevard S. (702) 385-7912.
How much does the pawn shop from the show "pawn stars" make anually?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » TV » How much does the pawn shop from the show "pawn stars" make anually?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What is the address of the pawn shop in the history channel's show pawn stars?
- Is pawn stars a real show?
- Is the show pawn stars real?
- How much money do the owners of the pawn shop in the show Pawn Stars make on average per year?
- If i want to pawn something at the pawn shop do I have to sign anything?
Top 10 questions TV
- what city does the tv show flash point take place in?
- Whats the name of the blonde girl in peanuts?
- Whats jimmy nuetrons teachers name?
- Whats the birds name in charlie brown? The yellow one
- Which episode did Castiel first appear in the Series "Supernatural"?
- What is news woman Robin Meade from HLN ethnic background?
- How many languages does Alex trebek speak
- What is the phone number to xm sattallite radio station the highway to request a song ~*"NEW*MAN"*~
- is sofia richie related to lionel richie?
- Does rob dyrdek own the companies d.c. And monster energy drink?