Gold & Silver Pawn Shop in Las Vegas, Nevada, is a privately held company and they do not publicly release financial data. However, some estimate that the shop brings in $500,000 to $1,000,000 annually, and has a staff of between 10-19. If you are ever in town, visit them at 713 Las Vegas Boulevard S. (702) 385-7912.
How much does the pawn shop from the show "pawn stars" make anually?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » TV » Can i have the number to the wrestler rey mysterio or a way to contact him?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions TV
- What's the name of Gohan's girlfriend in Dragonball Z?
- Did the actor miles teller attend nycda
- What year and model was Ryan Atwoods jeep on the tv series THE O.C?
- How tall is unique whip's will castro?
- What song is used in the commercial for cake boss?
- What is zak bagans favorite color
- Why does broly an vegeta dislike goku? Why does cooler hate frieza and king cold Rly_filln_myslf
- Did terry bradshaw ever play in the 90's sitcom Coach?
- What time does the tv show the bachelor come on in texas?
- Who is crossdresser on mash?
- What is the address of the pawn shop in the history channel's show pawn stars?
- Is pawn stars a real show?
- Is the show pawn stars real?
- How much money do the owners of the pawn shop in the show Pawn Stars make on average per year?
- If i want to pawn something at the pawn shop do I have to sign anything?