Gold & Silver Pawn Shop in Las Vegas, Nevada, is a privately held company and they do not publicly release financial data. However, some estimate that the shop brings in $500,000 to $1,000,000 annually, and has a staff of between 10-19. If you are ever in town, visit them at 713 Las Vegas Boulevard S. (702) 385-7912.
How much does the pawn shop from the show "pawn stars" make anually?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » TV » How much does the pawn shop from the show "pawn stars" make anually?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What is the address of the pawn shop in the history channel's show pawn stars?
- Is pawn stars a real show?
- Is the show pawn stars real?
- How much money do the owners of the pawn shop in the show Pawn Stars make on average per year?
- If i want to pawn something at the pawn shop do I have to sign anything?
Top 10 questions TV
- How many times is the word ''shots'' said in the song shots by lmfao and lil jon
- How do u program a rca universal remote to control a gpx dvd player
- Are bobby deen and Katie mixon still dating? 2013
- In the movie lonsome dove, what did Guss Mcrays grave marker say? Translated to english?
- Who did patton oswalt voice on american dad?
- Did Tatiana Maslany win in Emmy 2016?
- who hosted emmy awards 2016?
- What is Stephanie Courtney (flo)'s yearly salary?
- What episodes of south park makes fun of the bachelor
- Why did the wayans brothers show get cancelled?