Gold & Silver Pawn Shop in Las Vegas, Nevada, is a privately held company and they do not publicly release financial data. However, some estimate that the shop brings in $500,000 to $1,000,000 annually, and has a staff of between 10-19. If you are ever in town, visit them at 713 Las Vegas Boulevard S. (702) 385-7912.
How much does the pawn shop from the show "pawn stars" make anually?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » TV » How much does the pawn shop from the show "pawn stars" make anually?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What is the address of the pawn shop in the history channel's show pawn stars?
- Is pawn stars a real show?
- Is the show pawn stars real?
- How much money do the owners of the pawn shop in the show Pawn Stars make on average per year?
- If i want to pawn something at the pawn shop do I have to sign anything?
Top 10 questions TV
- what are the names of all of Tony Hawk's nephews?
- What black and white movie was played in sex and the city 2
- What was the name of the Rubbles pet tiger in the Flintstones?
- How old is Ivanka Trump not Ivana
- How much does model Miranda Kerr weigh?
- what year did the simpsons come out?
- what cartoon has the city of danville or dansville in it?
- Does Chris Berman from ESPN have a brother named Len ?
- Who played the wedding singer in walker Texas ranger episode wedding bells?
- What does BN and V stand for on movie ratings