Gold & Silver Pawn Shop in Las Vegas, Nevada, is a privately held company and they do not publicly release financial data. However, some estimate that the shop brings in $500,000 to $1,000,000 annually, and has a staff of between 10-19. If you are ever in town, visit them at 713 Las Vegas Boulevard S. (702) 385-7912.
How much does the pawn shop from the show "pawn stars" make anually?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » TV » How much does the pawn shop from the show "pawn stars" make anually?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What is the address of the pawn shop in the history channel's show pawn stars?
- Is pawn stars a real show?
- Is the show pawn stars real?
- How much money do the owners of the pawn shop in the show Pawn Stars make on average per year?
- If i want to pawn something at the pawn shop do I have to sign anything?
Top 10 questions TV
- Is christina ricci and nicole richie sisters?
- Does tyga have a twin brother
- Is jamie fox on the new verizon commercial?
- how did rhaegar targaryen die?
- On the cartoon thundercats-who were the 2 youngest cats?
- Who do you think will win Big Brother 18?
- Was there ever a Jack Tenorman who played for the Denver Broncos?
- what beer brewery did laverne and shirley work at?
- What channel is nicktoons on xfinity
- What channel number is anime network if you have suddenlink =^.^=