Gold & Silver Pawn Shop in Las Vegas, Nevada, is a privately held company and they do not publicly release financial data. However, some estimate that the shop brings in $500,000 to $1,000,000 annually, and has a staff of between 10-19. If you are ever in town, visit them at 713 Las Vegas Boulevard S. (702) 385-7912.
How much does the pawn shop from the show "pawn stars" make anually?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » TV » How much does the pawn shop from the show "pawn stars" make anually?
Wednesday, February 01 2012Source: http://www.manta.com/c/mmgfkgg/gold-silver-pawn-shop
Top 10 questions TV
- What was the red power rangers name in mighty morphin power rangers?
- How many people get to do the blind auditions for The Voice?
- Why did Lisa Kudrows character "Phoebe" always wear skirts througout the running of the show "Friends"
- What show came first transformers or power rangers
- Why was Tomi Lahren’s show suspended?
- In king of the hill does dale ever catch nancy cheating
- What is the salary of an ESPN sports anchor?
- what happened in This Is Us finale season 1?
- where did rachel maddow go to college?
- , on dog the bounty hunter, maryellen pollock, bondwoman out of colorado, has she died.