Gold & Silver Pawn Shop in Las Vegas, Nevada, is a privately held company and they do not publicly release financial data. However, some estimate that the shop brings in $500,000 to $1,000,000 annually, and has a staff of between 10-19. If you are ever in town, visit them at 713 Las Vegas Boulevard S. (702) 385-7912.
How much does the pawn shop from the show "pawn stars" make anually?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » TV » How much does the pawn shop from the show "pawn stars" make anually?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What is the address of the pawn shop in the history channel's show pawn stars?
- Is pawn stars a real show?
- Is the show pawn stars real?
- How much money do the owners of the pawn shop in the show Pawn Stars make on average per year?
- If i want to pawn something at the pawn shop do I have to sign anything?
Top 10 questions TV
- What episode does Sammy get stitches in his member on Blue mountain state?
- When is the new seison of the walking dead
- Does Walker's partner Jimmy die during the TV series Walker Texas Ranger?
- Is helen crump & thelma lou on andy griffith still alive
- Did Goldberg returns to WWE ring?
- How old are Jeff Dunham's (the ventrilaquist) 3 daughters?
- What's the first name of Johnny Quest's father's name?
- What is ashley greene from?
- what happened to actor Tommy Ford?
- How does dewayne johnson keep his teeth so white