Gold & Silver Pawn Shop in Las Vegas, Nevada, is a privately held company and they do not publicly release financial data. However, some estimate that the shop brings in $500,000 to $1,000,000 annually, and has a staff of between 10-19. If you are ever in town, visit them at 713 Las Vegas Boulevard S. (702) 385-7912.
How much does the pawn shop from the show "pawn stars" make anually?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » TV » How much does the pawn shop from the show "pawn stars" make anually?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What is the address of the pawn shop in the history channel's show pawn stars?
- Is pawn stars a real show?
- Is the show pawn stars real?
- How much money do the owners of the pawn shop in the show Pawn Stars make on average per year?
- If i want to pawn something at the pawn shop do I have to sign anything?
Top 10 questions TV
- What came first voltron or transformers? XxP.O.D.LxX
- What ever happened to the show mythbusters
- In grojband, what episode will Corey kiss laney?
- Whats the name of the cartoon character that whistles when he talks?
- who is hodor and how is he related to old nan?
- Is Morley Safer still alive?
- Who won this season's survivor?
- when is jane the virgin season 2 coming on netflix?
- Y did tosh.0 get sued
- Does jenna elfman or any of the kardashian girls smoke?