Gold & Silver Pawn Shop in Las Vegas, Nevada, is a privately held company and they do not publicly release financial data. However, some estimate that the shop brings in $500,000 to $1,000,000 annually, and has a staff of between 10-19. If you are ever in town, visit them at 713 Las Vegas Boulevard S. (702) 385-7912.
How much does the pawn shop from the show "pawn stars" make anually?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » TV » How much does the pawn shop from the show "pawn stars" make anually?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What is the address of the pawn shop in the history channel's show pawn stars?
- Is pawn stars a real show?
- Is the show pawn stars real?
- How much money do the owners of the pawn shop in the show Pawn Stars make on average per year?
- If i want to pawn something at the pawn shop do I have to sign anything?
Top 10 questions TV
- What kind of animal is Barney?
- Will the 2016 daytime Emmy Awards be shown on TV?
- What channel is C-Span on Comcast in Boston?
- What does Yoko Kurama [Yu Yu Hakusho] wear?
- How tall is rapper Machine Gun Kelly?
- Whats the moms name on adams family?
- is kelly ripa married to mark conselous?
- Does the retired wrestler Chyna have any children?
- Did Chyna from the wwf ever play as xena in xena: warrior princess?
- What is the name of the episode in keeping up with the kardashians,were kris jenner gets a monkey?