Gold & Silver Pawn Shop in Las Vegas, Nevada, is a privately held company and they do not publicly release financial data. However, some estimate that the shop brings in $500,000 to $1,000,000 annually, and has a staff of between 10-19. If you are ever in town, visit them at 713 Las Vegas Boulevard S. (702) 385-7912.
How much does the pawn shop from the show "pawn stars" make anually?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » TV » How much does the pawn shop from the show "pawn stars" make anually?
Wednesday, February 01 2012Source: http://www.manta.com/c/mmgfkgg/gold-silver-pawn-shop
Top 10 questions TV
- Who won the 2012 bachelorette?
- In the Meet The Layoff episode of "Meet The Browns", what was the gift that kept being passed around?
- How was Nancy Graces fiance murdered?
- Which episode of law and order svu has sarah hyland in it?
- On swamp people are elizabeth and troy a married couple?
- how long does donzo stay hokage on naruto shippuden?
- What does the tv show c.h.i.p.s stand for? :Chris:
- Why did they kill off C.D. On Walker Texas Ranger? Did he quit or did he get fired from the cast?
- when is 13 reasons why coming to netflix?
- Why was Saturday Night Live Katie Rich suspended?