Gold & Silver Pawn Shop in Las Vegas, Nevada, is a privately held company and they do not publicly release financial data. However, some estimate that the shop brings in $500,000 to $1,000,000 annually, and has a staff of between 10-19. If you are ever in town, visit them at 713 Las Vegas Boulevard S. (702) 385-7912.
How much does the pawn shop from the show "pawn stars" make anually?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » TV » How much does the pawn shop from the show "pawn stars" make anually?
Wednesday, February 01 2012Source: http://www.manta.com/c/mmgfkgg/gold-silver-pawn-shop
Top 10 questions TV
- Why kind of sunglasses does Billy the Exterminator wear?
- Is Billy the Exterminator on A&E staged or is it real?
- How much does the cast of the show 'workaholics' on comedy central make per episode?
- what channel is the leftovers on directv?
- Is The Bold and The Beautiful going to be in Spanish forever?
- What channel is the ball drop on with direct tv
- Why does matt hardy walk funny?
- Are lee and tiffany lakosky getting a divorce
- What was the name of the purple (female) version of Reptar in either the Rugrats movie or the show?
- Why isnt the original tj in armywives this season?