Gold & Silver Pawn Shop in Las Vegas, Nevada, is a privately held company and they do not publicly release financial data. However, some estimate that the shop brings in $500,000 to $1,000,000 annually, and has a staff of between 10-19. If you are ever in town, visit them at 713 Las Vegas Boulevard S. (702) 385-7912.
How much does the pawn shop from the show "pawn stars" make anually?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » TV » Can i have the number to the wrestler rey mysterio or a way to contact him?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions TV
- How many kids does Guy Fieri have?
- Are michael ballard and angie from the full throttle saloon going to have a baby? *jml.kgl<3
- How much does Don Vito (Vincent Margera) weigh?
- Wher is sofia vergara from?
- Does Bam Margera have AIDS?
- How much do the actors on the CBS show "NCIS" get paid?
- What was the dating game show on MTV with Jenny McCarthy called?
- Was Jeff Dunham on Americas got talent?
- What does Barney whisper in robin's ear in the episode the final four
- What is the name of the episode of “CSI” that Justin Bieber stars in?
- What is the address of the pawn shop in the history channel's show pawn stars?
- Is pawn stars a real show?
- Is the show pawn stars real?
- How much money do the owners of the pawn shop in the show Pawn Stars make on average per year?
- If i want to pawn something at the pawn shop do I have to sign anything?