The TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Credential) card currently carries a fee of $132, and is good for 5 years from the date of issue. Anyone that currently has comparable background checks is eligible for a reduced rate of $105.25, in which case the expiration date will be 5 years from the date of those checks. Lost or damaged cards cost $60.
How much does it cost to obtain a twic card?
kgb answers » Business & Money » Is it possible for a dental hygienist to have a second job in retail?
Wednesday, February 22 2012
Top 10 questions Business & Money
- what kind of oil does white castle fry in?
- What does LTZ stand for on a chevy silverado
- why are prices an efficient way to allocate goods and services
- how 2 place wholesale order on alibaba.com. thanx!
- How much is 14 carat gold worth per gram
- Does target sell paint?
- How many lessons are in the hazwoper 40 hour course?
- How to lower your car payment?
- How to start it business?
- What is the price per gram of sterling silver