The TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Credential) card currently carries a fee of $132, and is good for 5 years from the date of issue. Anyone that currently has comparable background checks is eligible for a reduced rate of $105.25, in which case the expiration date will be 5 years from the date of those checks. Lost or damaged cards cost $60.
How much does it cost to obtain a twic card?
Wednesday, February 22 2012
Top 10 questions Business & Money
- How much is a .02 carat diamond of good quality worth with no black spots
- How much is 2500 pennies in dollars
- How much is nickel silver worth
- when did us bills start being made with water marks?
- How much is muhammad ali worth
- How much does a Harmony H 106B worth?
- How much does the Commandant of the Marine Corps make monthly?
- How much is an 1861 buffalo quarter (kansas) worth?
- How much is 15 million from 1803 worth now, accounting for inflation.
- who's the founder of SpaceX? was he a nerd?