The TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Credential) card currently carries a fee of $132, and is good for 5 years from the date of issue. Anyone that currently has comparable background checks is eligible for a reduced rate of $105.25, in which case the expiration date will be 5 years from the date of those checks. Lost or damaged cards cost $60.
How much does it cost to obtain a twic card?
Wednesday, February 22 2012
Top 10 questions Business & Money
- Rapid, very large price increases constitutes what?
- does chipotle take visa gift cards?
- what is victoria's secret?
- What banks are affiliated with chase banks?
- describe the cycle followed by the housing market
- How much money do the pawn stars make in royalties from the history channel?
- how much money does disneyland make in a year
- whats a method for increasing worker efficiency that led to decreased costs and increased production for american industry?
- How Many pizzas does papa johns sell in one day at one store?
- Who owns chipotle mexican grill?