The TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Credential) card currently carries a fee of $132, and is good for 5 years from the date of issue. Anyone that currently has comparable background checks is eligible for a reduced rate of $105.25, in which case the expiration date will be 5 years from the date of those checks. Lost or damaged cards cost $60.
How much does it cost to obtain a twic card?
Wednesday, February 22 2012Source: http://www.tsa.gov/what_we_do/layers/twic/twic_faqs.shtm#twic_cost
Top 10 questions Business & Money
- What would be the costs of production to produce and distribute baseball caps?
- How to become a california real estate agent?
- How might a nation determine the cost to it's domestic economy if it's citizens went to war?
- How much is matt stuller worth?
- How much is Walter Umphrey worth?
- How much money does donald trump make a hour?
- How much is a 50 dollar bill from 1974 worth
- How much would 1 us dollar be worth in the 1960's?
- Whats would $4.50 in 1960 be worth today?
- A million dollars in 1976 is worth how much present day in dollars?