The TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Credential) card currently carries a fee of $132, and is good for 5 years from the date of issue. Anyone that currently has comparable background checks is eligible for a reduced rate of $105.25, in which case the expiration date will be 5 years from the date of those checks. Lost or damaged cards cost $60.
How much does it cost to obtain a twic card?
kgb answers » Business & Money » Is it possible for a dental hygienist to have a second job in retail?
Wednesday, February 22 2012
Top 10 questions Business & Money
- How does a cost efficient capital market help to reduce the prices of goods and services.
- I would like to buy 1000 barrels of oil futures. How much is the contract?
- What is oil futures?
- How much is EA sports worth ?
- How much did daniel radcliffe make for all 8 harry potter films?
- What is a shark tooth double x case pocket knife worth?
- What life insurance proceeds are taxable?
- How much would it cost to rent out Universal Orlanda Studios for a private party for a day?
- Who can qualify for the grandma program In mobile al
- Are there any legit online fast 24hr loans with no credit check?