The TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Credential) card currently carries a fee of $132, and is good for 5 years from the date of issue. Anyone that currently has comparable background checks is eligible for a reduced rate of $105.25, in which case the expiration date will be 5 years from the date of those checks. Lost or damaged cards cost $60.
How much does it cost to obtain a twic card?
Wednesday, February 22 2012
Top 10 questions Business & Money
- How much is Walter Umphrey worth?
- How much is a 50 dollar bill from 1974 worth
- How much would 1 us dollar be worth in the 1960's?
- Whats would $4.50 in 1960 be worth today?
- A million dollars in 1976 is worth how much present day in dollars?
- What drives the distribution system in the free market.
- The economic model of consumer behavior explains how consumers' tastes and preferences are formed. True Or False?
- Why do employees provide employee benefits, rather than providing all compensation in the form of pay and letting employees buy the services they want?
- How much does ufc cutman jacob duran get paied ? =D(KiNg Of ThE sWaMp):^)
- In dollars how much is 750 cents?