The TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Credential) card currently carries a fee of $132, and is good for 5 years from the date of issue. Anyone that currently has comparable background checks is eligible for a reduced rate of $105.25, in which case the expiration date will be 5 years from the date of those checks. Lost or damaged cards cost $60.
How much does it cost to obtain a twic card?
Wednesday, February 22 2012
Top 10 questions Business & Money
- How much is 15 million from 1803 worth now, accounting for inflation.
- who's the founder of SpaceX? was he a nerd?
- how much tip for 140.00 bill
- Does the kroger company own meijers
- How much is 1 paso = to 1u.s. dollar Slater#2
- How much do you tip on a 100 dollar dinner?
- What percentage are you supposed to tip waiters in Illinois?
- What are four ways the government can assist a buisness?
- What is the relationship between innovation,taking risks and earning profits?
- What time does the restaurant Farmer Boys close?