The TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Credential) card currently carries a fee of $132, and is good for 5 years from the date of issue. Anyone that currently has comparable background checks is eligible for a reduced rate of $105.25, in which case the expiration date will be 5 years from the date of those checks. Lost or damaged cards cost $60.
How much does it cost to obtain a twic card?
Wednesday, February 22 2012
Top 10 questions Business & Money
- what are the main advantages that quantitative techniques for forecasting have over qualitative techniques?
- Whats the annual salary if i was making 13.90 an hour and being paid weekly with taxes takend out
- What country uses a coin currency that says 'koneek' in cyrillic and has St. George on one side
- What team does michael jordan own?
- What is the net worth of Canadian CEO Ellis Jacob
- How much would it cost? To reset an iphone at apple
- How much is 12.4 grams of 14k gold worth
- The boston consulting groups matrix is basd on the?
- What do CIT deductions mean on my paycheck?
- how much is 10k gold earrings worth now?