How much do the San Antonio Spur's cheerleaders get paid?
Spurs Silver Dancers hourly rate is $7.25. If they’re going to work for 25 hours from August 2014-June 2015 (47 weeks) the salary would be $8,518.75; for 29 hours the salary would be $9,881.75.
According to NBA Team Jobs, in every position, each employee is expected to: Demonstrate Alignment with SS&E’s Core Values and Mission, Collaborate with Internal/External Family Members and Demonstrate Ongoing Development.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Maintain and promote personal healthy living including daily exercise and well-balanced diet.
- Adhere to all rules and guidelines as stated in Silver Dancers Rules & Guidelines.
- Participate and perform in all Dance Team practices, Spurs home games and appearances as designated by SS&E.
- Care/clean all uniform pieces.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum qualifications and essential functions:
- Must be available to work August 2014-June 2015.
- Must be able to commit working week nights, weekends, and/or holidays, events assigned by Team Manager.
- Must be able to work with all types of people.
- Must be able to execute various forms of entertainment such as dance and cheerleading etc.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast-pace environment.
- Able to implement last minute feedback, when needed.
- Must have reliable form of transportation.
- Able to work 25-29 hours per week (including nights, weekends, and/or holidays).
- Preferred current involvement in professional work experience and/or seeking higher education.
- Preferred minimum one (1) year of dance team experienced.
You can apply for Spurs Silver Dancers, click here.
Find the latest news on Spurs Silver Dancers on Twitter @SilverDancers.