How many stamps are needed on a 10x13 inch clasp envelope if only one piece of paper is on it?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » How many stamps are needed on a 10x13 inch clasp envelope if only one piece of paper is on it?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What percentage of DNA is active and important in our cells? (biology)
- What two forms of solar radiation?
- How does chemiosmosis generate ATP in light reactions?
- How can you use a balance scale and a metric ruler to find the density of a rectangular solid?
- What is 15% off 30 dollars?
- Describe the process by which a deposit if rock salt or halite could form from a solution?
- What role does guano play in he phosphorus cycle
- Any object with mass exerts a force of on any other object with mass. This force Is called?
- What element contains five electrons in it's 3d orbitals
- Why do you call a person who likes to blow up bars?
- What corner does the stamp go on on an envelope
- What is the maximum weight for one stamp on a regular envelope?
- How many standard pieces of paper can go into an envelope with a stamp thats good for one oz of mail
- Do you need to put a stamp on every single envelope of ups mail
- Which side of the envelope does the stamp go on?