How many sides does a regular polygon have if the measure of one interior angle is 144
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » How many sides does a regular polygon have if the measure of one interior angle is 144
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- How does chemiosmosis generate ATP in light reactions?
- How can you use a balance scale and a metric ruler to find the density of a rectangular solid?
- What is 15% off 30 dollars?
- Describe the process by which a deposit if rock salt or halite could form from a solution?
- What role does guano play in he phosphorus cycle
- Any object with mass exerts a force of on any other object with mass. This force Is called?
- What element contains five electrons in it's 3d orbitals
- Why do you call a person who likes to blow up bars?
- why do gaes with lower molar masses diffuse more rapidly than gases with high molar masses?
- If watts are constant, and current decreases , does the voltage stay the same increase or decrease ?
- How many sides does a regular polygon have if each interior angle is equal to 171
- What is the number of sides of a regular polygon if the measure of one interior angle is 135 degress.
- An interior angle of a regular polygon measures 165 degrees. How many sides does the polygon have?
- Is it possible to have a regular polygon to have an interior angle witha measure of 174 degrees
- What is the measure of the angle of a regular polygon