Chuck Connors (born Kevin Joseph Aloysius Connors on 4/10/1921 in Brooklyn, New York) fired 12 shots from his rifle in the opening scene of The Rifleman. Some seem to have been confused by the changing angle of the video footage and think it's 11, but as you can see in the clip below it's exactly 12 shots. Conners passed away on November 10, 1992 at the age of 71 in Los Angeles, California.
how many shots does chuck conners make in the opening scene of The Rifleman?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » TV » how many shots does chuck conners make in the opening scene of The Rifleman?
Wednesday, February 15 2012
- What kind of rifle was used by chuck conners in the rifleman?
- What size gun did chuck conners use in the rifleman
- On the western tv show "The Rifleman" how many shots where fired in the opening credits?
- What calvary tv series did chuck conners star in prior to THE RIFLEMAN?
- What year was Chuck Conners who played the "Rifle Man" tv series born?
Top 10 questions TV
- Does Walker's partner Jimmy die during the TV series Walker Texas Ranger?
- Is helen crump & thelma lou on andy griffith still alive
- Did Goldberg returns to WWE ring?
- How old are Jeff Dunham's (the ventrilaquist) 3 daughters?
- What's the first name of Johnny Quest's father's name?
- What is ashley greene from?
- what happened to actor Tommy Ford?
- How does dewayne johnson keep his teeth so white
- How old is Gunnar Washington from Meet the Browns?
- Did shaggy in scoobie doo ever wear a red t-shirt?