Chuck Connors (born Kevin Joseph Aloysius Connors on 4/10/1921 in Brooklyn, New York) fired 12 shots from his rifle in the opening scene of The Rifleman. Some seem to have been confused by the changing angle of the video footage and think it's 11, but as you can see in the clip below it's exactly 12 shots. Conners passed away on November 10, 1992 at the age of 71 in Los Angeles, California.
how many shots does chuck conners make in the opening scene of The Rifleman?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » TV » Can i have the number to the wrestler rey mysterio or a way to contact him?
Wednesday, February 15 2012
Top 10 questions TV
- What is zak bagans favorite color
- Why does broly an vegeta dislike goku? Why does cooler hate frieza and king cold Rly_filln_myslf
- Did terry bradshaw ever play in the 90's sitcom Coach?
- What time does the tv show the bachelor come on in texas?
- Who is crossdresser on mash?
- Which episode of the office does kevin drop the chili on the floor?
- Why is the spike channel not airing power block TV anymore? it consited of the shows horsepower TV,Musclecar,Trucks!,and Extreme 4x4.
- What is Jillian Michaels sister and brothers names? ~FiTTrAiNeR~
- What are the names of the meteorologists for news 4 ?
- who is the blonde lady on the rug and home commercial?
- What kind of rifle was used by chuck conners in the rifleman?
- What size gun did chuck conners use in the rifleman
- On the western tv show "The Rifleman" how many shots where fired in the opening credits?
- What calvary tv series did chuck conners star in prior to THE RIFLEMAN?
- What year was Chuck Conners who played the "Rifle Man" tv series born?