Chuck Connors (born Kevin Joseph Aloysius Connors on 4/10/1921 in Brooklyn, New York) fired 12 shots from his rifle in the opening scene of The Rifleman. Some seem to have been confused by the changing angle of the video footage and think it's 11, but as you can see in the clip below it's exactly 12 shots. Conners passed away on November 10, 1992 at the age of 71 in Los Angeles, California.
how many shots does chuck conners make in the opening scene of The Rifleman?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » TV » how many shots does chuck conners make in the opening scene of The Rifleman?
Wednesday, February 15 2012Source: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0175200/
Top 10 questions TV
- How much does the cast of the show 'workaholics' on comedy central make per episode?
- what channel is the leftovers on directv?
- Is The Bold and The Beautiful going to be in Spanish forever?
- What channel is the ball drop on with direct tv
- Why does matt hardy walk funny?
- Are lee and tiffany lakosky getting a divorce
- What was the name of the purple (female) version of Reptar in either the Rugrats movie or the show?
- Why isnt the original tj in armywives this season?
- who's pepsi's newest spokesmodel?
- in the show prison break what episode does Michael scofield remove his tattoos