Chuck Connors (born Kevin Joseph Aloysius Connors on 4/10/1921 in Brooklyn, New York) fired 12 shots from his rifle in the opening scene of The Rifleman. Some seem to have been confused by the changing angle of the video footage and think it's 11, but as you can see in the clip below it's exactly 12 shots. Conners passed away on November 10, 1992 at the age of 71 in Los Angeles, California.
how many shots does chuck conners make in the opening scene of The Rifleman?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » TV » how many shots does chuck conners make in the opening scene of The Rifleman?
Wednesday, February 15 2012Source: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0175200/
Top 10 questions TV
- What was the red power rangers name in mighty morphin power rangers?
- How many people get to do the blind auditions for The Voice?
- Why did Lisa Kudrows character "Phoebe" always wear skirts througout the running of the show "Friends"
- What show came first transformers or power rangers
- Why was Tomi Lahren’s show suspended?
- In king of the hill does dale ever catch nancy cheating
- What is the salary of an ESPN sports anchor?
- what happened in This Is Us finale season 1?
- where did rachel maddow go to college?
- , on dog the bounty hunter, maryellen pollock, bondwoman out of colorado, has she died.