Chuck Connors (born Kevin Joseph Aloysius Connors on 4/10/1921 in Brooklyn, New York) fired 12 shots from his rifle in the opening scene of The Rifleman. Some seem to have been confused by the changing angle of the video footage and think it's 11, but as you can see in the clip below it's exactly 12 shots. Conners passed away on November 10, 1992 at the age of 71 in Los Angeles, California.
how many shots does chuck conners make in the opening scene of The Rifleman?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » TV » how many shots does chuck conners make in the opening scene of The Rifleman?
Wednesday, February 15 2012Source: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0175200/
Top 10 questions TV
- Who are the wwe divas that are single
- what happened to fox news host brenda buttner?
- Who won the 2012 bachelorette?
- In the Meet The Layoff episode of "Meet The Browns", what was the gift that kept being passed around?
- How was Nancy Graces fiance murdered?
- Which episode of law and order svu has sarah hyland in it?
- On swamp people are elizabeth and troy a married couple?
- how long does donzo stay hokage on naruto shippuden?
- What does the tv show c.h.i.p.s stand for? :Chris:
- Why did they kill off C.D. On Walker Texas Ranger? Did he quit or did he get fired from the cast?