Chuck Connors (born Kevin Joseph Aloysius Connors on 4/10/1921 in Brooklyn, New York) fired 12 shots from his rifle in the opening scene of The Rifleman. Some seem to have been confused by the changing angle of the video footage and think it's 11, but as you can see in the clip below it's exactly 12 shots. Conners passed away on November 10, 1992 at the age of 71 in Los Angeles, California.
how many shots does chuck conners make in the opening scene of The Rifleman?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » TV » how many shots does chuck conners make in the opening scene of The Rifleman?
Wednesday, February 15 2012
Top 10 questions TV
- How many kids does Guy Fieri have?
- Are michael ballard and angie from the full throttle saloon going to have a baby? *jml.kgl<3
- How much does Don Vito (Vincent Margera) weigh?
- Wher is sofia vergara from?
- Does Bam Margera have AIDS?
- How much do the actors on the CBS show "NCIS" get paid?
- What was the dating game show on MTV with Jenny McCarthy called?
- Was Jeff Dunham on Americas got talent?
- What does Barney whisper in robin's ear in the episode the final four
- What is the name of the episode of “CSI” that Justin Bieber stars in?
- What kind of rifle was used by chuck conners in the rifleman?
- What size gun did chuck conners use in the rifleman
- On the western tv show "The Rifleman" how many shots where fired in the opening credits?
- What calvary tv series did chuck conners star in prior to THE RIFLEMAN?
- What year was Chuck Conners who played the "Rifle Man" tv series born?