How many quarts of motor oil does a 2004 mitsubishi spyder gts with a 3.0 engine hold?
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » How many quarts of motor oil does a 2004 mitsubishi spyder gts with a 3.0 engine hold?
Tag: motor oil
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Automotive
- What is the average price of a 2006 dodge charger
- How much horsepower is a briggs and stratton 250 cc engine?
- What is blue book value of a 1969 camaro ss 350 automatic restored?
- How much does a chevy 454 engine weigh fully dressed
- Where is lift pump on a 2003 dodge 3500 diesel
- Are car air filters and air intakes the same? I currently have a k&n air filter and was thinking about getting an SRI air intake
- How much does it cost to get a car painted a totally different color?
- What is the ticker symbol for volkswagen in america?
- What is it called When an electrical current develops between 2 dissimilar types of metal in an engine cooling system
- How much horsepower does a stock 1988 chevy 350 v8 motor have?
- Does a 2009 Mitsubishi lancer gts air intake fit a 2008 Mitsubishi lancer gts
- My engine uses 5-20w motor oil. Will using 5-30w motor oil have a negative effect on my engine?
- Reviews of a 2003 mitsubishi eclipse gts
- How much better of an engine does the 1999 mitsubishi spyder gt have then the 1999 mitsubishi spyder gs?
- What are the frequent problems of a 2003 mitsubishi eclipse gts