How many quarts of motor oil does a 2004 mitsubishi spyder gts with a 3.0 engine hold?
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » How many quarts of motor oil does a 2004 mitsubishi spyder gts with a 3.0 engine hold?
Tag: motor oil
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Automotive
- What would be a good price to buy a honda 100cc dirt bike?
- How much oil does a 3.4 liter v6 pontiac grand am take?
- i have a 2003 2WDrive Durango. IM ready to lower it correctly. Meaning still take speed bumps at say 60mph. Also where to order the chip and intake headers exhaust etc. what rear end and gearsshould i have .Im ready to make this SUV FAST. Help
- What can I do to my dodge ram 4.7l engine to make it have more horsepower?
- why is the Lexus GX460 getting bad reviews?
- What is the Kelley blue book value of a 1989 Lincoln towncar signature series in good condition with 70.000 miles?
- What is a crossover car?
- How many quarts of oil does my 2003 Honda Accord 3.0 V6 take?
- Is it safe to use jumper cables if they're wet?
- I have a Chevy engine with 14102182 as the casting number. What size is the engine?
- Does a 2009 Mitsubishi lancer gts air intake fit a 2008 Mitsubishi lancer gts
- My engine uses 5-20w motor oil. Will using 5-30w motor oil have a negative effect on my engine?
- Reviews of a 2003 mitsubishi eclipse gts
- How much better of an engine does the 1999 mitsubishi spyder gt have then the 1999 mitsubishi spyder gs?
- What are the frequent problems of a 2003 mitsubishi eclipse gts