How many quarts of motor oil does a 2004 mitsubishi spyder gts with a 3.0 engine hold?
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » How many quarts of motor oil does a 2004 mitsubishi spyder gts with a 3.0 engine hold?
Tag: motor oil
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Does a 2009 Mitsubishi lancer gts air intake fit a 2008 Mitsubishi lancer gts
- My engine uses 5-20w motor oil. Will using 5-30w motor oil have a negative effect on my engine?
- Reviews of a 2003 mitsubishi eclipse gts
- How much better of an engine does the 1999 mitsubishi spyder gt have then the 1999 mitsubishi spyder gs?
- What are the frequent problems of a 2003 mitsubishi eclipse gts
Top 10 questions Automotive
- How many miles can a jeep liberty go after the gas light comes on?
- When are sleeved cylinders used
- I have a chevrolet V6 engine with the casting numbers 14099090 I need to know what year engine it is
- How many quarts of oil does a 3.5 liter 2006 Chevy Colorado need?
- What came first the turbocharger or the supercharger
- What are other names for a core plug, other than freeze plug?
- How do you turn off the demo mode for a kenwood kdc-mp342u car stereo
- What does the SHIFT L button on a 05 tundra do?
- Do they still make pontiac?
- Does GMC still make the Envoy? Or was it discontinued?