How many quarts of motor oil does a 2004 mitsubishi spyder gts with a 3.0 engine hold?
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » How many quarts of motor oil does a 2004 mitsubishi spyder gts with a 3.0 engine hold?
Tag: motor oil
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Does a 2009 Mitsubishi lancer gts air intake fit a 2008 Mitsubishi lancer gts
- My engine uses 5-20w motor oil. Will using 5-30w motor oil have a negative effect on my engine?
- Reviews of a 2003 mitsubishi eclipse gts
- How much better of an engine does the 1999 mitsubishi spyder gt have then the 1999 mitsubishi spyder gs?
- What are the frequent problems of a 2003 mitsubishi eclipse gts
Top 10 questions Automotive
- Do they still make pontiac?
- Does GMC still make the Envoy? Or was it discontinued?
- What is the kelly blue book value of a 2003 hyundai elantra
- Why do people hang a white flag from their car when its broken down on the side of the road?
- on a car battery is the left side always negative/back and the right positive/red?
- What is E C unleaded gas
- When did plymouth go out of business
- Whats the blue book value of a 1977 montecalo?
- What is the blue book value of a chevy caprice classic brougham sedan 1988
- What is the Kelly blue book value on a 1990 Ford f-350 4x4 diesel with 120,000 miles and minor blemish