How many psi is 1 kg/cm2
Wednesday, February 01 2012Source: http://www.worldwidemetric.com/metcal.htm
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- Did the Albert Einstein quote "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction"? If so when?
- Which arctic animals love math?
- How many moles of n2 are in a flask with a volume of 250 ml at a pressure of 300kPa and a temp of 300K?
- What is an edible example of a chemical change and an edible example of a physical change?
- In geometry, what is the rule for dilation?
- What two shapes make a cylinder
- What's the geometric mean for 16 and 25
- According to some students, what is the true purpose of homework?
- Is OCl2 polar or nonpolar?
- Why do enzymes perform better at room temperature than when they are boiled? *....: Tough luv!....:* I like That!.....:*