There are 0.062 moles in 3.6 grams of NaCl. Therefore there will be 3.73372773e+22 molecules.
- First get the molecular weight of NaCl which is 58.443 gram/mole.
- Get the number of grams. For this it will be 3.6 grams.
- Then divide the grams by the atomic mass: 3.6 grams/58.443 gram/mole.
- After that multiply by 1 mole for units to cancel.
- Then convert the answer (moles) to molecules.
Check out this online calculator for converting Moles to Molecules at Convertunits.com.
Like our own bodies, cells have their own skeletons called 'cytoskeletons' and are made of proteins instead of bones. These network-like structures maintain the cell's shape, provide mechanical support, and are involved in critical processes of the cell's lifecycle. The cytoskeleton is an object of intense scientific and medical research, which often requires being able to observe it directly in cells. Read more at Phys.Org.