How many inches of rain equal a foot of snow?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » How many inches of rain equal a foot of snow?
Saturday, February 04 2012
- How many inches of rain does it equal a foot of snow
- How much rain equals one foot of snow?
- how many inches of snow does an inch of rain equal?
- an inch of rain equals how much snow
- What is inches of rain to inches of snow ratio? That is, if I get 3 inches of rain, how many inches of snow might that translate to?
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- what's the whole number of 8.64e+07?
- answer this riddle: why do helicopters get sick so often?
- Why is half frozen fruit punch always sweeter than the same fruit punch completely melted
- What did the electrician say to his daughter when she came home at 2 A.M.?
- What is a polygon?
- What is the name of the metric measurement that is equivalent to 39.37 inches
- The names of two of the 12 months begin with the letter A. What percent of the names of the months begin with the A?
- Explain why oil molecules are not attracted to water molecules in vinegar
- When solutions of two ionic compounds are combined and a solid forms, the process is called what?
- If I got 33 questions right out of 45 questions- what is my percentage?