How many grams of water are needed to dissolve 27.8 g of ammonium nitrate NH4NO3 in order to prepare a 0.452 m solution?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » How many grams of water are needed to dissolve 27.8 g of ammonium nitrate NH4NO3 in order to prepare a 0.452 m solution?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- what's the whole number of 8.64e+07?
- answer this riddle: why do helicopters get sick so often?
- Why is half frozen fruit punch always sweeter than the same fruit punch completely melted
- What did the electrician say to his daughter when she came home at 2 A.M.?
- What is a polygon?
- What is the name of the metric measurement that is equivalent to 39.37 inches
- The names of two of the 12 months begin with the letter A. What percent of the names of the months begin with the A?
- Explain why oil molecules are not attracted to water molecules in vinegar
- When solutions of two ionic compounds are combined and a solid forms, the process is called what?
- If I got 33 questions right out of 45 questions- what is my percentage?