How many gallons of water would a tank hold thats 3 feet wide, 8 feet long and 3 feet deep?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » How many gallons of water would a tank hold thats 3 feet wide, 8 feet long and 3 feet deep?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- If you have a hole thats two feet wide, two feet long and two feet deep how much dirt is in it?
- a lake is 500 feet long and 300 feet wide. it it 60 inches deep. how many gallons of water can it hold?
- How many gallons of water are there in a pool 30 feet long 30 feet wide and 10 feet deep?
- How much water will a tank measuring 10 foot wide an 20 foot high hold
- How many yards would one yon of dirt be in a box 4 feet high. 8 feet wide and 21 feet long
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- fifteen times the square of a non zero number is equal to 12 times the number. what is the number?
- How many 16.9 fl oz water bottles equal 1 liter ?
- Qs has endpoints Q(4,10) and S(-2,3) find the coordinates of the midpoint qs
- How many miles per hour is terminal velocity?
- Is KOH a salt, acid, or base?
- What is 20% off from 69.99? Superman
- 7800 degrees farenheit is the melting point for what ?
- What is the fundamental rule in static electricity
- What substances could be used to demonstrate the effects of temperature on the viscosity of lava? <3*SaraAnn
- A 12 Foot cable attached to the top of the mast of a sailboat is fastened to a point on the deck 4 Feet from the base of the mast . What is the height the mast