How many gallons of water would a tank hold thats 3 feet wide, 8 feet long and 3 feet deep?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » How many gallons of water would a tank hold thats 3 feet wide, 8 feet long and 3 feet deep?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- If you have a hole thats two feet wide, two feet long and two feet deep how much dirt is in it?
- a lake is 500 feet long and 300 feet wide. it it 60 inches deep. how many gallons of water can it hold?
- How many gallons of water are there in a pool 30 feet long 30 feet wide and 10 feet deep?
- How much water will a tank measuring 10 foot wide an 20 foot high hold
- How many yards would one yon of dirt be in a box 4 feet high. 8 feet wide and 21 feet long
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What is the name of an italian mathematician and the math curve named for her
- A negative number is 42 less than its square. Find the number.
- What simple evidence demonstrates that gas particles are in constant motion
- A phosphorus atom will form a p3- anion rather than forming a p5+ cation?
- Explain why the radius of a regular polygon is greater that the apothem :)Animallover(:
- in an electric motor, periodically changing the direction of current in the electromagnet can cause the axle to spin because?
- Which of the following is not true about mechanical waves? 1. They carry energy 2. The transfer matter 3. They can be longitudinal 4. They require a medium
- Which of these does not name a part of a circle. A diameter B radius C center D edge ?
- How long should it take for a car going 80 mph to go 40 miles
- What is 30 percent off of 10.00 dollars?