How many gallons of water would a tank hold thats 3 feet wide, 8 feet long and 3 feet deep?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » How many gallons of water would a tank hold thats 3 feet wide, 8 feet long and 3 feet deep?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- If you have a hole thats two feet wide, two feet long and two feet deep how much dirt is in it?
- a lake is 500 feet long and 300 feet wide. it it 60 inches deep. how many gallons of water can it hold?
- How many gallons of water are there in a pool 30 feet long 30 feet wide and 10 feet deep?
- How much water will a tank measuring 10 foot wide an 20 foot high hold
- How many yards would one yon of dirt be in a box 4 feet high. 8 feet wide and 21 feet long
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- what number goes into 37 and 31 evenly?
- What is matter, why is light not classified as matter?
- explain 2 similarities and 2 differences between isotopes of the same atom
- Animal cells may store excess energy as molecules of what?
- If someone who worked 12 odd jobs received $102 in pay, how much did he or she receive per job on average?
- What happened to the snowman during the heat wave? Thanks for your help
- What are the 6 factors related to muscular strength?
- Round 0.895 to the nearest hundredth
- If the sum of three consecutive even numbers is 246, find the numbers
- What is hard water and how does it affect solubility?