How many gallons of water would a tank hold thats 3 feet wide, 8 feet long and 3 feet deep?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » How many gallons of water would a tank hold thats 3 feet wide, 8 feet long and 3 feet deep?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- If you have a hole thats two feet wide, two feet long and two feet deep how much dirt is in it?
- a lake is 500 feet long and 300 feet wide. it it 60 inches deep. how many gallons of water can it hold?
- How many gallons of water are there in a pool 30 feet long 30 feet wide and 10 feet deep?
- How much water will a tank measuring 10 foot wide an 20 foot high hold
- How many yards would one yon of dirt be in a box 4 feet high. 8 feet wide and 21 feet long
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- what's the whole number of 8.64e+07?
- answer this riddle: why do helicopters get sick so often?
- Why is half frozen fruit punch always sweeter than the same fruit punch completely melted
- What did the electrician say to his daughter when she came home at 2 A.M.?
- What is a polygon?
- What is the name of the metric measurement that is equivalent to 39.37 inches
- The names of two of the 12 months begin with the letter A. What percent of the names of the months begin with the A?
- Explain why oil molecules are not attracted to water molecules in vinegar
- When solutions of two ionic compounds are combined and a solid forms, the process is called what?
- If I got 33 questions right out of 45 questions- what is my percentage?