How many gallons of water would a tank hold thats 3 feet wide, 8 feet long and 3 feet deep?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » How many gallons of water would a tank hold thats 3 feet wide, 8 feet long and 3 feet deep?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- If you have a hole thats two feet wide, two feet long and two feet deep how much dirt is in it?
- a lake is 500 feet long and 300 feet wide. it it 60 inches deep. how many gallons of water can it hold?
- How many gallons of water are there in a pool 30 feet long 30 feet wide and 10 feet deep?
- How much water will a tank measuring 10 foot wide an 20 foot high hold
- How many yards would one yon of dirt be in a box 4 feet high. 8 feet wide and 21 feet long
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- How long would it take me to walk 4.8 miles?
- If I'm 17 what year was I born in?
- Write 45.0302 in words <StudMuffin&BunnY>
- What does the element Nu stand for?
- 2x squared minus 5x minus 3 = 0. Solve by factoring
- How many questions can I miss out of 135 to pass with a 70%?
- What is xx?
- how do you get air out of a volley ball without a needle?
- What are the first 1000000000 numbers of pi
- fifteen times the square of a non zero number is equal to 12 times the number. what is the number?