How many feet equals a building wit 30 floors
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » How many feet equals a building wit 30 floors
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Two buildings have 60 floors altogether. Building A has 3 floors for every 2 floors of building B. How many floors does each building have?
- What is the formula to find the square root to a building floor
- The k building has10 more floors than the T building. use. K for the #of floors in the k building and t for the #of floors in the T building?
- How to pass floor 23 on 100 floors?
- How to pass floor 49 on 100 floors?
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- How long would it take me to walk 4.8 miles?
- If I'm 17 what year was I born in?
- Write 45.0302 in words <StudMuffin&BunnY>
- What does the element Nu stand for?
- 2x squared minus 5x minus 3 = 0. Solve by factoring
- How many questions can I miss out of 135 to pass with a 70%?
- What is xx?
- how do you get air out of a volley ball without a needle?
- What are the first 1000000000 numbers of pi
- fifteen times the square of a non zero number is equal to 12 times the number. what is the number?