How many days does a father get off work for the birth of a child?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- on what days does the irs deposit tax refunds?
- In Brevard county Florida, when a police officer calls you a "1042", what is he calling you?
- Is it legal to own a sloth in Chicago, IL?
- How were workers for obrajes recruited
- Wats the act called for when employers have to hire a certain amount of minorities.
- What are two problems in the policy making process more likely to appear in a federalist system than in a unitary system
- Refusing to submit to a sobriety test is your right by law A. True B. False
- What are the letters for the vision test to get your drivers license in florida at the DMV?
- Do u think the Sedition Act was a good way to deal with critics during wartime? Explain
- If a company runs a background check on you, how far back can they check if you have misdemeanor offenses?
- How can a father take his name off of a child birth certificate?
- Could a biolical father be responsible for child support if a different man signed the birth certificate at the childs birth?
- In Pennsylvania, can I be taken for child support if someone else is listed as the father on the birth certificate?
- Can the father of a child, make the child of legal age, attend his home if the child does not want too
- What is the youngest male to father a child