how many cans of paint are needed to cover an area of 2,200 square units if one can of paint covers an area of 400 square units?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » how many cans of paint are needed to cover an area of 2,200 square units if one can of paint covers an area of 400 square units?
Wednesday, November 21 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- How long would it take me to walk 4.8 miles?
- If I'm 17 what year was I born in?
- Write 45.0302 in words <StudMuffin&BunnY>
- What does the element Nu stand for?
- 2x squared minus 5x minus 3 = 0. Solve by factoring
- How many questions can I miss out of 135 to pass with a 70%?
- What is xx?
- how do you get air out of a volley ball without a needle?
- What are the first 1000000000 numbers of pi
- fifteen times the square of a non zero number is equal to 12 times the number. what is the number?