how many cans of paint are needed to cover an area of 2,200 square units if one can of paint covers an area of 400 square units?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » why do paper boats float in water. ?
Wednesday, November 21 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What problem did dr. Cranium fogg have after spending 10 million dollars to build a wooden car with a wooden engine and wooden wheels?
- What happened to the pelican who stuck his head into a wall socket?
- what were the headlines after a mad scientist trained two eggs to attack a candy store with sharp sticks?
- What do you call it when 50 people stand on a wooden dock?
- Why did the sore tooth take up so much space
- Who makes rain water mix with dirt? Worksheet awnser
- What did the math teacher say to the student who missed all the problems about smashing tomatoes?
- what are three molecules required for transcription?
- What are the possible oxidation numbers for tin and oxygen?
- What are the numbers of the two most active groups of elements on the periodic table ?