How many calories should a 26 year old woman who is 5'3" tall and weighs 263 pounds eat in order to lose the maximum amount of weight?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » How many calories should a 26 year old woman who is 5'3" tall and weighs 263 pounds eat in order to lose the maximum amount of weight?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What should a woman who is 37 1/2 years old and 5'4" tall weigh?
- how many calories a day should a 5 foot 7 inch woman who is 165 pounds eat to lose weight?
- What should a 37 year old 5'3/4" tall weigh?
- How many calories should a 26 year old 250lb female consume to lose weight? ~blh&deb&mjb~
- What should you eat to lose 10 pounds?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Is vicodin a benzo or opiate
- Does Vicodin make people angry , mean or aggressive?
- What is the medication miramax used for?
- Is fasting a bad thing?
- How often should I flip while tanning?
- What are ways to increase blood flow
- What dose vikeden do?
- Can you inject Tizanidine
- If left untreated, how long does it take for poison ivy to heal? <CHAOSTOPHER>
- is lisinopril a narcotic or street drug?