How many calories should a 26 year old woman who is 5'3" tall and weighs 263 pounds eat in order to lose the maximum amount of weight?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » How many calories should a 26 year old woman who is 5'3" tall and weighs 263 pounds eat in order to lose the maximum amount of weight?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What should a woman who is 37 1/2 years old and 5'4" tall weigh?
- how many calories a day should a 5 foot 7 inch woman who is 165 pounds eat to lose weight?
- What should a 37 year old 5'3/4" tall weigh?
- How many calories should a 26 year old 250lb female consume to lose weight? ~blh&deb&mjb~
- What should you eat to lose 10 pounds?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is the prescription drug Tramadol used for?
- What pill is blue circle and on one side has E 54 and the other side has a line through the middle?
- I have a small round orange pill that has "L467" on one side. What is it and what is it used or
- What kind of pill is white oblong with imprints N947/800
- What white oval pill has e140 on it?
- What pill is round white and has 108 on it?
- What pill is a orange round tablet with a R 127 on one side
- What is a small white pill oval with M on one side and L/5?
- What chemicals make someone lose there eye sight or go blind?
- What is 'prescription laxative polyethylene glycol 3350 NF powder for orl solution Rx only' used for