How many calories should a 26 year old woman who is 5'3" tall and weighs 263 pounds eat in order to lose the maximum amount of weight?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- What should a woman who is 37 1/2 years old and 5'4" tall weigh?
- how many calories a day should a 5 foot 7 inch woman who is 165 pounds eat to lose weight?
- What should a 37 year old 5'3/4" tall weigh?
- How many calories should a 26 year old 250lb female consume to lose weight? ~blh&deb&mjb~
- What should you eat to lose 10 pounds?