How many calories should a 26 year old woman who is 5'3" tall and weighs 263 pounds eat in order to lose the maximum amount of weight?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » How many calories should a 26 year old woman who is 5'3" tall and weighs 263 pounds eat in order to lose the maximum amount of weight?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What should a woman who is 37 1/2 years old and 5'4" tall weigh?
- how many calories a day should a 5 foot 7 inch woman who is 165 pounds eat to lose weight?
- What should a 37 year old 5'3/4" tall weigh?
- How many calories should a 26 year old 250lb female consume to lose weight? ~blh&deb&mjb~
- What should you eat to lose 10 pounds?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- do nicotine patches contain latex? Whitey
- What is this pill for? Its green and has mylan on one side and th1 on the other
- What are some funny names for people with big ears or big forehead?
- If stuart is 5 feet 10 inches tall, what is his recommended weight?
- is yellow water safe to shower in?
- What does the blood test "Acp" check for? !&drew!
- What is the pill round white pill ww 455 please tell me if it is a narcotic and if they mix well with painkillers?
- What exactly is Taurine how is it farmed harvested and processed
- What is androgenic alopecia
- The liver converts excess energy-containing nutrients into what?