How many calories should a 26 year old woman who is 5'3" tall and weighs 263 pounds eat in order to lose the maximum amount of weight?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » How many calories should a 26 year old woman who is 5'3" tall and weighs 263 pounds eat in order to lose the maximum amount of weight?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What should a woman who is 37 1/2 years old and 5'4" tall weigh?
- how many calories a day should a 5 foot 7 inch woman who is 165 pounds eat to lose weight?
- What should a 37 year old 5'3/4" tall weigh?
- How many calories should a 26 year old 250lb female consume to lose weight? ~blh&deb&mjb~
- What should you eat to lose 10 pounds?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Is 126/68 a good blood pressure for an 18 year old?
- What is meletone
- Does tramadol have penicillin in it?
- What is round white that say TL 173
- can doxepin get you high?
- Can i take decongestants while on prednisone?
- Does salicylic acid kill scabies mites?
- Does the medication buspirone contain sulfa?
- Is tramadol hydrochloride an upper or downer?
- Can you get high off of loratadine?