How many 4X8 sheets of plywood are needed to completely cover a rectangle shaped floor measuring 16 feet by 12 feet?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » How many 4X8 sheets of plywood are needed to completely cover a rectangle shaped floor measuring 16 feet by 12 feet?
Sunday, February 05 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What happens to people who dont know toothpaste from putty?
- What problem did dr. Cranium fogg have after spending 10 million dollars to build a wooden car with a wooden engine and wooden wheels?
- What happened to the pelican who stuck his head into a wall socket?
- what were the headlines after a mad scientist trained two eggs to attack a candy store with sharp sticks?
- What do you call it when 50 people stand on a wooden dock?
- Why did the sore tooth take up so much space
- Who makes rain water mix with dirt? Worksheet awnser
- What did the math teacher say to the student who missed all the problems about smashing tomatoes?
- what are three molecules required for transcription?
- What are the possible oxidation numbers for tin and oxygen?
- How many 4 by 8 sheets of plywood are needed to completely cover a rectangle shaped floor measuring 16 by 12 feet?
- How many sheets of plywood are needed to cover a deck 26'x40'?
- What is the area of a rectangle with a width of 12 feet and a length of 10 feet
- How much does a sheet of plywood cost
- What year did plywood evolve