How many 4X8 sheets of plywood are needed to completely cover a rectangle shaped floor measuring 16 feet by 12 feet?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » How many 4X8 sheets of plywood are needed to completely cover a rectangle shaped floor measuring 16 feet by 12 feet?
Sunday, February 05 2012
- How many 4 by 8 sheets of plywood are needed to completely cover a rectangle shaped floor measuring 16 by 12 feet?
- How many sheets of plywood are needed to cover a deck 26'x40'?
- What is the area of a rectangle with a width of 12 feet and a length of 10 feet
- How much does a sheet of plywood cost
- What year did plywood evolve
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- horatio hornwoggle was born in 57 B.C. Haoratio hornwoggle died in 16 A.D. How old was Horatio when he died?
- How do u write 8.7204 in expanded form.?
- What's an algerbra expression for 8 minus the product of 9 and r
- What is MDCCCCLXXXII in roman numeral? [nerd.4.life]
- whats the diameter of a circle whose circumference is 21.5 inches?
- How do you calculate percent inhibition?
- How many miles per hour is is in one nautical naught?
- What does the high school class ipc stand for?
- Smartshops profits have been growing at 5% per year. This year their profits were approximately $500,000. What were their profits last year?
- What gas has been found as a variable gas on mars, and could be caused from biological processes or variations in chemical processes (rusting) in Martian soil?