How many 4X8 sheets of plywood are needed to completely cover a rectangle shaped floor measuring 16 feet by 12 feet?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » How many 4X8 sheets of plywood are needed to completely cover a rectangle shaped floor measuring 16 feet by 12 feet?
Sunday, February 05 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What is 15% off 30 dollars?
- Describe the process by which a deposit if rock salt or halite could form from a solution?
- What role does guano play in he phosphorus cycle
- Any object with mass exerts a force of on any other object with mass. This force Is called?
- What element contains five electrons in it's 3d orbitals
- Why do you call a person who likes to blow up bars?
- why do gaes with lower molar masses diffuse more rapidly than gases with high molar masses?
- If watts are constant, and current decreases , does the voltage stay the same increase or decrease ?
- What do you get when you cross coocking utensil with a mathematical formula?
- What are the number and nature of the roots of a quadratic equation if the value of the discriminant is 36?
- How many 4 by 8 sheets of plywood are needed to completely cover a rectangle shaped floor measuring 16 by 12 feet?
- How many sheets of plywood are needed to cover a deck 26'x40'?
- What is the area of a rectangle with a width of 12 feet and a length of 10 feet
- How much does a sheet of plywood cost
- What year did plywood evolve