How long would it take to walk 150 miles
Measuring how long it will take you to walk a certain distance depends on your speed. To estimate, a 150-mile walk at a 2 mph pace takes 75 hours, while at a 3 mph pace, it will take about 50 hours.
You can also try to calculate your walking time using the Walk Time Calculator.
Research has shown that the benefits of walking and moderate physical activity for at least 30 minutes a day can help you:
- Reduce the risk of coronary heart disease
- Improve blood pressure and blood sugar levels
- Improve blood lipid profile
- Maintain body weight and lower the risk of obesity
- Enhance mental well being
- Reduce the risk of osteoporosis
- Reduce the risk of bre@st and colon cancer
- Reduce the risk of non-insulin dependent (type 2) diabetes
Learn more at the American Heart Association.
Discover the benefits of walking at the Mayo Clinic.
Get some useful tips for power walking shared by WebMD.