How long will it take my earring hole to close? I've had my ear pierced for around 6 months.
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » How long will it take my earring hole to close? I've had my ear pierced for around 6 months.
Monday, February 06 2012
- How long does a pierced ear take to close if they have been pierced for 6 months
- Will my ear cartilage close up over night if I have had it pierced for 9 months
- I pierced my lip but had to take out the piercing i had it pierced for a day did the hole close up already and can i repierce the same hole
- Will my holes close up if I take my earrings out one night?
- How long should you wait to change your earrings after you get them pierced?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Is 126/68 a good blood pressure for an 18 year old?
- What is meletone
- Does tramadol have penicillin in it?
- What is round white that say TL 173
- can doxepin get you high?
- Can i take decongestants while on prednisone?
- Does salicylic acid kill scabies mites?
- Does the medication buspirone contain sulfa?
- Is tramadol hydrochloride an upper or downer?
- Can you get high off of loratadine?