How long will it take my earring hole to close? I've had my ear pierced for around 6 months.
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » How long will it take my earring hole to close? I've had my ear pierced for around 6 months.
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- How long does a pierced ear take to close if they have been pierced for 6 months
- Will my ear cartilage close up over night if I have had it pierced for 9 months
- I pierced my lip but had to take out the piercing i had it pierced for a day did the hole close up already and can i repierce the same hole
- Will my holes close up if I take my earrings out one night?
- How long should you wait to change your earrings after you get them pierced?