How long will it take my earring hole to close? I've had my ear pierced for around 6 months.
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » How long will it take my earring hole to close? I've had my ear pierced for around 6 months.
Monday, February 06 2012
- How long does a pierced ear take to close if they have been pierced for 6 months
- Will my ear cartilage close up over night if I have had it pierced for 9 months
- I pierced my lip but had to take out the piercing i had it pierced for a day did the hole close up already and can i repierce the same hole
- Will my holes close up if I take my earrings out one night?
- How long should you wait to change your earrings after you get them pierced?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is this pill for? Its green and has mylan on one side and th1 on the other
- What are some funny names for people with big ears or big forehead?
- If stuart is 5 feet 10 inches tall, what is his recommended weight?
- is yellow water safe to shower in?
- What does the blood test "Acp" check for? !&drew!
- What is the pill round white pill ww 455 please tell me if it is a narcotic and if they mix well with painkillers?
- What exactly is Taurine how is it farmed harvested and processed
- What is androgenic alopecia
- The liver converts excess energy-containing nutrients into what?
- Why is cholesterol considered a lipid.?