To brine a turkey, plan to start the day before you cook it as it will require 10-12 hours of soaking (a general rule of thumb is that you'll need 1 hour for every pound of turkey). Also remember that self basting, and Kosher turkeys are already salted, so you wouldn't want one of those, and make sure that the turkey is completely thawed before attempting to soak it in the brine.
how long should you soak a turkey in brine
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- Why is KFC called PFK in canada?
- how do you spell the japanese liquor? is it saki or sake
- What are the microwave directions for great value brand sausage egg and cheese croissants?
- What type of food dont expire?
- What is the difference between chow mein, chop suey and egg foo young?
- Is bacardi made wit bat poop
- Does the nashville airport bna have a dunkin donuts
- How many arizona flavors are there ???
- Fierce grape alcohol shot
- How can you tell if a hotdog has spoiled?