To brine a turkey, plan to start the day before you cook it as it will require 10-12 hours of soaking (a general rule of thumb is that you'll need 1 hour for every pound of turkey). Also remember that self basting, and Kosher turkeys are already salted, so you wouldn't want one of those, and make sure that the turkey is completely thawed before attempting to soak it in the brine.
how long should you soak a turkey in brine
Wednesday, February 01 2012Source: http://bbq.about.com/cs/turkey/a/aa110103a.htm
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- If 1 tsp of honey contains 17 grams of carbohydrate it will furnish how many k calories?
- Can u heat up sushi in tha microve
- Which is hotter, mild or medium salsa ?
- How much does a dill pickle weigh?
- Do mad doggs 20/20 go bad or expire if not kept cold after being opened?
- Where is corona beer made
- what is in a texas bomb shot?
- Do they serve beer at the ringling brothers circus
- How many weight watcher points are in a lemon drop martini?
- How many beers is a one shot of crown royal equal to? @!Nt N* LuV