To brine a turkey, plan to start the day before you cook it as it will require 10-12 hours of soaking (a general rule of thumb is that you'll need 1 hour for every pound of turkey). Also remember that self basting, and Kosher turkeys are already salted, so you wouldn't want one of those, and make sure that the turkey is completely thawed before attempting to soak it in the brine.
how long should you soak a turkey in brine
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- How much is a fifth of jack daniels in michigan?
- how is the best way to reheat donuts?
- is slushie spelled slushie or slushy?
- How do i make a volleyball shooter
- The stomach lining of beef is a popular meat product called.?
- What is in a surimi roll?
- Whats a good substitute for pearl sugar?
- what do you call a mini champagne bottle?
- How do u make a grape tootsie pop shot
- How to make cupcake frosting