To brine a turkey, plan to start the day before you cook it as it will require 10-12 hours of soaking (a general rule of thumb is that you'll need 1 hour for every pound of turkey). Also remember that self basting, and Kosher turkeys are already salted, so you wouldn't want one of those, and make sure that the turkey is completely thawed before attempting to soak it in the brine.
how long should you soak a turkey in brine
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- Are banana peppers bad for dogs
- Can cats eat pringles?
- Are jalapenos a natural laxative
- Does vodka sell gallons of ciroc
- Is a 5th avenue candy bar gluten free?
- How long and at what temperature do you cook texas toast garlic bread
- What is a good recipe for brown gravy?
- what frozen foods were just recalled?
- nutrients provide two things that are necessary for body processes. what are these two things
- Is cheese a natural laxative