To brine a turkey, plan to start the day before you cook it as it will require 10-12 hours of soaking (a general rule of thumb is that you'll need 1 hour for every pound of turkey). Also remember that self basting, and Kosher turkeys are already salted, so you wouldn't want one of those, and make sure that the turkey is completely thawed before attempting to soak it in the brine.
how long should you soak a turkey in brine
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- Why are labels upside down on cranberry sauce cans
- theyre out of stock! how to make ur own pati labelle sweet potato pie?
- What is the shelf life of a pork rind?
- How much is a everything bagel with cheese at Starbucks
- What is in a ginza roll?
- Why do most food chains not have a fourth and/or fifth trophic level?
- How long do ham steaks,stay good for?
- Wat do you put in guacamole
- Do IBC root beer and IBC cream soda have caffeine?
- Is yogurt a dairy product?