how long should you leave your car running after your battery has been jumped?
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » how long should you leave your car running after your battery has been jumped?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Automotive
- What would be a good price to buy a honda 100cc dirt bike?
- How much oil does a 3.4 liter v6 pontiac grand am take?
- i have a 2003 2WDrive Durango. IM ready to lower it correctly. Meaning still take speed bumps at say 60mph. Also where to order the chip and intake headers exhaust etc. what rear end and gearsshould i have .Im ready to make this SUV FAST. Help
- What can I do to my dodge ram 4.7l engine to make it have more horsepower?
- why is the Lexus GX460 getting bad reviews?
- What is the Kelley blue book value of a 1989 Lincoln towncar signature series in good condition with 70.000 miles?
- What is a crossover car?
- How many quarts of oil does my 2003 Honda Accord 3.0 V6 take?
- Is it safe to use jumper cables if they're wet?
- I have a Chevy engine with 14102182 as the casting number. What size is the engine?
- How do you know your car battery is dying
- Can a car battery die while a car is running?
- Will a car battery recharge itself after the headlights have been left on or will it need to be jumped off?
- With a car running in park, how long does it take for the battery to charge.
- If your car is running and the battery gets disconnected will your car continue running