A wheel alignment can be done in as little as thirty minutes. However, they typically take one to two hours depending on the vehicle and how much work it needs; they often do a test drive as well. Wheel alignment is important to the health of your car. The inclusive term "wheel alignment" involves three main measurements: caster, camber, and toe. These measurements have standards that a technician uses as targets of the adjustment.
How long does a wheel alignment usual take?
Saturday, February 11 2012
Top 10 questions Automotive
- Does the Chevy Cruze have an AUX connection where i can plug in my Mp3 player?
- how do i fold down the rear seat on a kia forte?
- How much does a kx 250 weigh?
- How many quarts of engine oil does an 06' Cadillac Cts 2.8L hold?
- What is the correct motor oil weight for a 95 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 2.0L DOHC?
- How many quarts of motor oil does a 2002 2.7 liter V6 hyundai sante fe hold?
- How many quarts of oil does a 6.8 liter triton v10 hold? Its a 2009 ford f350 -Mahalo-
- What kind of oil does a 2002 chevy prizm take?
- What does the A12 sevice message mean for an acura TL?
- How many quarts of oil does a mazda 6 3.0 v6 take?