A wheel alignment can be done in as little as thirty minutes. However, they typically take one to two hours depending on the vehicle and how much work it needs; they often do a test drive as well. Wheel alignment is important to the health of your car. The inclusive term "wheel alignment" involves three main measurements: caster, camber, and toe. These measurements have standards that a technician uses as targets of the adjustment.
How long does a wheel alignment usual take?
Saturday, February 11 2012
Top 10 questions Automotive
- Where is the car jack located on a 2010 chevy Tahoe
- How many 1981 harley davidson milwaukee special sportsters were manufactured in 1981
- How do you program a mitsubishi lancer 2009 remote?
- How many gallons does a moped hold?
- Who came out with the first v twin engine for a motorcycle?
- How fast does a brand new dodge viper go
- What is the wheel lug bolt pattern size on a 1976 ford thunderbird?
- How old is a john deere rx63
- why are is the motorcycle club the outlaws called 1%ers
- What is the kelly blue book value on a 1988 nissan sentra?