A wheel alignment can be done in as little as thirty minutes. However, they typically take one to two hours depending on the vehicle and how much work it needs; they often do a test drive as well. Wheel alignment is important to the health of your car. The inclusive term "wheel alignment" involves three main measurements: caster, camber, and toe. These measurements have standards that a technician uses as targets of the adjustment.
How long does a wheel alignment usual take?
Saturday, February 11 2012Source: http://autorepair.about.com/cs/generalinfo/a/aa012201a_3.htm
Top 10 questions Automotive
- what is the size of stock speakers in a 2004 envoy?
- How can you determine whether you are not looking far enough ahead when you drive?
- How much horsepower does a 686cc engine have
- what kind of car does kurt busch drive?
- On outboard boats, the capacity plate provides a horsepower rating. What does this rating mean?
- what is the relationship between the IPDE process, the zone control system, and the Smith system?
- Where is the fuse panel on a 1994 Freightliner FLD 120?
- Will a full size mattress and box spring fit into the back of a 2001 jeep grand cherokee with the seats folded down?
- Will a banana peel ruin the paint on a car
- explain the term downshifting, and give two reasons for using this action.