A wheel alignment can be done in as little as thirty minutes. However, they typically take one to two hours depending on the vehicle and how much work it needs; they often do a test drive as well. Wheel alignment is important to the health of your car. The inclusive term "wheel alignment" involves three main measurements: caster, camber, and toe. These measurements have standards that a technician uses as targets of the adjustment.
How long does a wheel alignment usual take?
Saturday, February 11 2012
Top 10 questions Automotive
- What came first; el camino or the ranchero?
- How much oil does a 99 Toyota solara v6 hold?
- How many quarts of motor oil does a 2004 Dodge Cummins 3500 pick-up take?
- Whats the bird on the hood of a trans am?
- How much horsepower does a 1450Cc harley davidson motorcycle have
- How much horsepower and torque does a 2003 chevy 2500hd truck with the 6.0 liter engine have?
- How many quarts of transmission fluid does a 2001 mercury cougar hold?
- How many quarts of motor oil should fill a 1999 Nissan maxima
- How many quarts of oil does a Toyota matrix Xrs 2.4l take
- FWD: How much oil does a 2003 ford explorer 4.0L take