A wheel alignment can be done in as little as thirty minutes. However, they typically take one to two hours depending on the vehicle and how much work it needs; they often do a test drive as well. Wheel alignment is important to the health of your car. The inclusive term "wheel alignment" involves three main measurements: caster, camber, and toe. These measurements have standards that a technician uses as targets of the adjustment.
How long does a wheel alignment usual take?
Saturday, February 11 2012
Top 10 questions Automotive
- What came first gmc or chevy?
- What brand of cars has a circle with an upside down V in it as the symbol?
- Blue book value for a 87 jeep comanche 4cyl 4x4
- Are there any vegan tires?
- Whats gli stand for on volkswagens
- What kind of motor oil does a 350 yamaha warrior use?
- What type of oil does a 2008 nissan sentra take?
- How many quarts of oil does the cadillac northstar motor take
- What was the fastest american car of the 1980's?
- What kind of oil does a 99 oldsmobile alero take?