A wheel alignment can be done in as little as thirty minutes. However, they typically take one to two hours depending on the vehicle and how much work it needs; they often do a test drive as well. Wheel alignment is important to the health of your car. The inclusive term "wheel alignment" involves three main measurements: caster, camber, and toe. These measurements have standards that a technician uses as targets of the adjustment.
How long does a wheel alignment usual take?
Saturday, February 11 2012
Top 10 questions Automotive
- I have a chevrolet V6 engine with the casting numbers 14099090 I need to know what year engine it is
- How many quarts of oil does a 3.5 liter 2006 Chevy Colorado need?
- What came first the turbocharger or the supercharger
- What are other names for a core plug, other than freeze plug?
- How do you turn off the demo mode for a kenwood kdc-mp342u car stereo
- What does the SHIFT L button on a 05 tundra do?
- Do they still make pontiac?
- Does GMC still make the Envoy? Or was it discontinued?
- What is the kelly blue book value of a 2003 hyundai elantra
- Why do people hang a white flag from their car when its broken down on the side of the road?