A wheel alignment can be done in as little as thirty minutes. However, they typically take one to two hours depending on the vehicle and how much work it needs; they often do a test drive as well. Wheel alignment is important to the health of your car. The inclusive term "wheel alignment" involves three main measurements: caster, camber, and toe. These measurements have standards that a technician uses as targets of the adjustment.
How long does a wheel alignment usual take?
Saturday, February 11 2012
Top 10 questions Automotive
- What is the average price of a 2006 dodge charger
- How much horsepower is a briggs and stratton 250 cc engine?
- What is blue book value of a 1969 camaro ss 350 automatic restored?
- How much does a chevy 454 engine weigh fully dressed
- Where is lift pump on a 2003 dodge 3500 diesel
- Are car air filters and air intakes the same? I currently have a k&n air filter and was thinking about getting an SRI air intake
- How much does it cost to get a car painted a totally different color?
- What is the ticker symbol for volkswagen in america?
- What is it called When an electrical current develops between 2 dissimilar types of metal in an engine cooling system
- How much horsepower does a stock 1988 chevy 350 v8 motor have?