How long can a lava lamp stay on for?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » How long can a lava lamp stay on for?
Tag: lava lamp
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What problem did dr. Cranium fogg have after spending 10 million dollars to build a wooden car with a wooden engine and wooden wheels?
- What happened to the pelican who stuck his head into a wall socket?
- what were the headlines after a mad scientist trained two eggs to attack a candy store with sharp sticks?
- What do you call it when 50 people stand on a wooden dock?
- Why did the sore tooth take up so much space
- Who makes rain water mix with dirt? Worksheet awnser
- What did the math teacher say to the student who missed all the problems about smashing tomatoes?
- what are three molecules required for transcription?
- What are the possible oxidation numbers for tin and oxygen?
- What are the numbers of the two most active groups of elements on the periodic table ?
- How long can I keep a lava lamp on for?
- what are lava lamps made of
- If the lava in your lava lamp fails to flow even when the lamps is hot and it just remains in the bottom of the lamp, how can you remedy the issue?
- Whats in lava lamps?
- Can you add small glitter to the water of a lava lamp without ruining the lamp?