How high of compression in a Chevrolet v8 can you run 91 octane fuel before you have to run alcohol?
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » How high of compression in a Chevrolet v8 can you run 91 octane fuel before you have to run alcohol?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- Why can't you run 11:1 compression with iron heads and still run 91 octane fuel
- What is the highest compression ratio i can run on 92 octane fuel
- Whats the highest compression ratio u can run with cast iron heads on 91octane fuel
- If a car takes premium fuel (octane rating of 91) is it ok to use supreme (octane rating of 93) ?
- What's the Octane of Jet Fuel?
Top 10 questions Automotive
- I have a chevrolet V6 engine with the casting numbers 14099090 I need to know what year engine it is
- How many quarts of oil does a 3.5 liter 2006 Chevy Colorado need?
- What came first the turbocharger or the supercharger
- What are other names for a core plug, other than freeze plug?
- How do you turn off the demo mode for a kenwood kdc-mp342u car stereo
- What does the SHIFT L button on a 05 tundra do?
- Do they still make pontiac?
- Does GMC still make the Envoy? Or was it discontinued?
- What is the kelly blue book value of a 2003 hyundai elantra
- Why do people hang a white flag from their car when its broken down on the side of the road?