How high of compression in a Chevrolet v8 can you run 91 octane fuel before you have to run alcohol?
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » How high of compression in a Chevrolet v8 can you run 91 octane fuel before you have to run alcohol?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Automotive
- What would be a good price to buy a honda 100cc dirt bike?
- How much oil does a 3.4 liter v6 pontiac grand am take?
- i have a 2003 2WDrive Durango. IM ready to lower it correctly. Meaning still take speed bumps at say 60mph. Also where to order the chip and intake headers exhaust etc. what rear end and gearsshould i have .Im ready to make this SUV FAST. Help
- What can I do to my dodge ram 4.7l engine to make it have more horsepower?
- why is the Lexus GX460 getting bad reviews?
- What is the Kelley blue book value of a 1989 Lincoln towncar signature series in good condition with 70.000 miles?
- What is a crossover car?
- How many quarts of oil does my 2003 Honda Accord 3.0 V6 take?
- Is it safe to use jumper cables if they're wet?
- I have a Chevy engine with 14102182 as the casting number. What size is the engine?
- Why can't you run 11:1 compression with iron heads and still run 91 octane fuel
- What is the highest compression ratio i can run on 92 octane fuel
- Whats the highest compression ratio u can run with cast iron heads on 91octane fuel
- If a car takes premium fuel (octane rating of 91) is it ok to use supreme (octane rating of 93) ?
- What's the Octane of Jet Fuel?