How high of compression in a Chevrolet v8 can you run 91 octane fuel before you have to run alcohol?
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » How high of compression in a Chevrolet v8 can you run 91 octane fuel before you have to run alcohol?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Automotive
- What is the average price of a 2006 dodge charger
- How much horsepower is a briggs and stratton 250 cc engine?
- What is blue book value of a 1969 camaro ss 350 automatic restored?
- How much does a chevy 454 engine weigh fully dressed
- Where is lift pump on a 2003 dodge 3500 diesel
- Are car air filters and air intakes the same? I currently have a k&n air filter and was thinking about getting an SRI air intake
- How much does it cost to get a car painted a totally different color?
- What is the ticker symbol for volkswagen in america?
- What is it called When an electrical current develops between 2 dissimilar types of metal in an engine cooling system
- How much horsepower does a stock 1988 chevy 350 v8 motor have?
- Why can't you run 11:1 compression with iron heads and still run 91 octane fuel
- What is the highest compression ratio i can run on 92 octane fuel
- Whats the highest compression ratio u can run with cast iron heads on 91octane fuel
- If a car takes premium fuel (octane rating of 91) is it ok to use supreme (octane rating of 93) ?
- What's the Octane of Jet Fuel?