How fast do you have to go to break the sound barrier?
Wednesday, February 01 2012Source: http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/atmosphere/q0126.shtml
Top 10 questions Science & Technology
- Is coal biodegradable?
- how far apart are the stars at the center of the milky way compared to the spiral arms?
- How are autosomal traits, including recessive genetic disorders that are carried in a population, related to Mendel's observations of heredity?
- What is a chromosomal alteration
- how does density of material affect the speed of seismic waves
- Why are coral reefs perhaps in more danger than inland areas?
- How do enzymes differ from each other?
- What is a positive particle in the nucleus that attracts electrons
- What is the urey reaction?
- Describe the internal and external structures of the earth.