How far will a .308 bullet drop at 500 yards if it is zeroed for 200 yards...
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » How far will a .308 bullet drop at 500 yards if it is zeroed for 200 yards...
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What is the bullet drop from 300 to 500 yds for a 150 grain 308 round
- How much of a drop does a 308 bullet do at 100 yards?
- What is the bullet drop on a .30-30 at 100 200 and 300 yards?
- How far does a 150 grain .308 bullet travel and how much does it drop
- Whats the next biggest bullet size after the .308 caliber?
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- explain 2 similarities and 2 differences between isotopes of the same atom
- Animal cells may store excess energy as molecules of what?
- If someone who worked 12 odd jobs received $102 in pay, how much did he or she receive per job on average?
- What happened to the snowman during the heat wave? Thanks for your help
- What are the 6 factors related to muscular strength?
- Round 0.895 to the nearest hundredth
- If the sum of three consecutive even numbers is 246, find the numbers
- What is hard water and how does it affect solubility?
- Why did the BICYCLE go 2 da PSYCHIATRIST? $gUnNeR$
- The perimeter of a regular octagon is 128 inches. Find the length of each side