How far will a .308 bullet drop at 500 yards if it is zeroed for 200 yards...
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » How far will a .308 bullet drop at 500 yards if it is zeroed for 200 yards...
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What is the bullet drop from 300 to 500 yds for a 150 grain 308 round
- How much of a drop does a 308 bullet do at 100 yards?
- What is the bullet drop on a .30-30 at 100 200 and 300 yards?
- How far does a 150 grain .308 bullet travel and how much does it drop
- Whats the next biggest bullet size after the .308 caliber?
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What is the name of an italian mathematician and the math curve named for her
- A negative number is 42 less than its square. Find the number.
- What simple evidence demonstrates that gas particles are in constant motion
- A phosphorus atom will form a p3- anion rather than forming a p5+ cation?
- Explain why the radius of a regular polygon is greater that the apothem :)Animallover(:
- in an electric motor, periodically changing the direction of current in the electromagnet can cause the axle to spin because?
- Which of the following is not true about mechanical waves? 1. They carry energy 2. The transfer matter 3. They can be longitudinal 4. They require a medium
- Which of these does not name a part of a circle. A diameter B radius C center D edge ?
- How long should it take for a car going 80 mph to go 40 miles
- What is 30 percent off of 10.00 dollars?