How far will a .308 bullet drop at 500 yards if it is zeroed for 200 yards...
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » How far will a .308 bullet drop at 500 yards if it is zeroed for 200 yards...
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What percentage of DNA is active and important in our cells? (biology)
- What two forms of solar radiation?
- How does chemiosmosis generate ATP in light reactions?
- How can you use a balance scale and a metric ruler to find the density of a rectangular solid?
- What is 15% off 30 dollars?
- Describe the process by which a deposit if rock salt or halite could form from a solution?
- What role does guano play in he phosphorus cycle
- Any object with mass exerts a force of on any other object with mass. This force Is called?
- What element contains five electrons in it's 3d orbitals
- Why do you call a person who likes to blow up bars?
- What is the bullet drop from 300 to 500 yds for a 150 grain 308 round
- How much of a drop does a 308 bullet do at 100 yards?
- What is the bullet drop on a .30-30 at 100 200 and 300 yards?
- How far does a 150 grain .308 bullet travel and how much does it drop
- Whats the next biggest bullet size after the .308 caliber?