How far will a .308 bullet drop at 500 yards if it is zeroed for 200 yards...
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » How far will a .308 bullet drop at 500 yards if it is zeroed for 200 yards...
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What is the bullet drop from 300 to 500 yds for a 150 grain 308 round
- How much of a drop does a 308 bullet do at 100 yards?
- What is the bullet drop on a .30-30 at 100 200 and 300 yards?
- How far does a 150 grain .308 bullet travel and how much does it drop
- Whats the next biggest bullet size after the .308 caliber?
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- fifteen times the square of a non zero number is equal to 12 times the number. what is the number?
- How many 16.9 fl oz water bottles equal 1 liter ?
- Qs has endpoints Q(4,10) and S(-2,3) find the coordinates of the midpoint qs
- How many miles per hour is terminal velocity?
- Is KOH a salt, acid, or base?
- What is 20% off from 69.99? Superman
- 7800 degrees farenheit is the melting point for what ?
- What is the fundamental rule in static electricity
- What substances could be used to demonstrate the effects of temperature on the viscosity of lava? <3*SaraAnn
- A 12 Foot cable attached to the top of the mast of a sailboat is fastened to a point on the deck 4 Feet from the base of the mast . What is the height the mast