How far will a .308 bullet drop at 500 yards if it is zeroed for 200 yards...
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » How far will a .308 bullet drop at 500 yards if it is zeroed for 200 yards...
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What is the bullet drop from 300 to 500 yds for a 150 grain 308 round
- How much of a drop does a 308 bullet do at 100 yards?
- What is the bullet drop on a .30-30 at 100 200 and 300 yards?
- How far does a 150 grain .308 bullet travel and how much does it drop
- Whats the next biggest bullet size after the .308 caliber?
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- Describe how carbohydrate and lipid metabolisms relate to each other
- Is blowing bubbles a physical change or a chemical change?
- Whats another name for an ogive in statistics
- How many protons neutrons and electrons are in 56Fe3+ (z=26)
- Rutherford concluded from his experiment that atoms of gold consist mainly of a. Solid particles b. Empty space c. Positive charges d. Negative charges
- wht is the advantage of buying a magnetic bulletin board?.....from math workshee I<3Austin!
- Why did zorna pour ketchup on her brother's hand?
- What is the oxidation number of each atom in sodium perbromate, NaBrO4?
- How many protons r found in a molecule of retinol?
- Why is a lame elphant like adding 19 and 4?