How does Atticus explain his decision to have allowed Mr. Cunningham to sit on the jury?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Books & Literature » What are 10 quots in the book " brians return " by gar paulsen
Thursday, April 05 2012
Top 10 questions Books & Literature
- In Zora Neale Hurston's short story, Sweat, what does the word "eppizudicks" mean?
- Eulogy for a hermit crab poem meaning.
- Who is Bristol Molly in the poem Billy in the Darbies, found at the end of Herman Melville's novella Billy Budd? <Chris>
- Do you capitalize the word 'be' in a title, i.e. Proud to be an American?
- What does this mean. 13 tricks-the number of weeks in a quarter
- In "the mansion" by henry van dyke, what was the basic conflict between harold weightman and his father? How was it resolved?
- What are the winning lottery numbers in the book the time travelers wife
- In great expectations, where is "mr. campbell" found by pip?
- What are the exposition, rising action, climax, falling action, and resolution of War of the Worlds
- What is the parable of the death of god?
- In "To kill a mockingbird" who was the jury member that Atticus says he thought about striking
- How does Atticus explain "mobs" to the children?
- What does Miss Maudie say about Atticus' ability to have kept the jury out for so long?
- What page and chapter does Atticus Finch explain to Scout about the term "nigger lover" I have an everbind book.
- How many people on the grand jury