How does Atticus explain his decision to have allowed Mr. Cunningham to sit on the jury?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Books & Literature » How does Atticus explain his decision to have allowed Mr. Cunningham to sit on the jury?
Thursday, April 05 2012
- In "To kill a mockingbird" who was the jury member that Atticus says he thought about striking
- How does Atticus explain "mobs" to the children?
- What does Miss Maudie say about Atticus' ability to have kept the jury out for so long?
- What page and chapter does Atticus Finch explain to Scout about the term "nigger lover" I have an everbind book.
- How many people on the grand jury
Top 10 questions Books & Literature
- Which character did j.k. Rowling pattern after herself in the harry potter books
- How does Hawthorne develop pearl in chapter 15 of "the scarlet letter"?
- What is the first novel in the jack reacher series?
- What unknown force has arranged the rocks in chapter 1 of lord of the flies?
- how can you tell that news travels fast in the village in Things Fall Apart in chapter 6?
- What are the elements of a short story?
- In the story The Man to Send Rain Clouds Why does Leon avoid telling father Paul about teofilo's death at first??
- Who are the minor characters in the story the lottery by shirley jackson?
- Who wrote the original wolfman book.
- what is pottermore's patronus quiz?