How does Atticus explain his decision to have allowed Mr. Cunningham to sit on the jury?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Books & Literature » How does Atticus explain his decision to have allowed Mr. Cunningham to sit on the jury?
Thursday, April 05 2012
- In "To kill a mockingbird" who was the jury member that Atticus says he thought about striking
- How does Atticus explain "mobs" to the children?
- What does Miss Maudie say about Atticus' ability to have kept the jury out for so long?
- What page and chapter does Atticus Finch explain to Scout about the term "nigger lover" I have an everbind book.
- How many people on the grand jury
Top 10 questions Books & Literature
- When european is used as an adjective is it capitalized?
- 1 Kings 22:34
- Who wrote into the wild
- How many lines or sentences are in a stanza in a poem????
- What is espoliate?
- What is a maladjustment?
- What is subjugation
- Where is the magic quill for pottermore
- True or false the introduction of a speech usually should be prepared before the body?
- What was the guys name in the fairy tale where he slept for 100 yrs against a tree?