How do you tell the positive and negative prong on a wall outlet plug?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » How do you tell the positive and negative prong on a wall outlet plug?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- On a three prong electrical plug, whats the purpose for the ground prong when all you need for power is the positive and negative prong
- Do they make 2 to 3 prong wall outlet converters??
- On a two prong wall plug which side is the ground I<3msfucklip<3:)
- How do u tell wats positive and negative on plugs?
- Does.polarity matter on an A/C outlet plug? J. Anthony
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- How long would it take me to walk 4.8 miles?
- If I'm 17 what year was I born in?
- Write 45.0302 in words <StudMuffin&BunnY>
- What does the element Nu stand for?
- 2x squared minus 5x minus 3 = 0. Solve by factoring
- How many questions can I miss out of 135 to pass with a 70%?
- What is xx?
- how do you get air out of a volley ball without a needle?
- What are the first 1000000000 numbers of pi
- fifteen times the square of a non zero number is equal to 12 times the number. what is the number?