How do you tell the positive and negative prong on a wall outlet plug?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » How do you tell the positive and negative prong on a wall outlet plug?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- On a three prong electrical plug, whats the purpose for the ground prong when all you need for power is the positive and negative prong
- Do they make 2 to 3 prong wall outlet converters??
- On a two prong wall plug which side is the ground I<3msfucklip<3:)
- How do u tell wats positive and negative on plugs?
- Does.polarity matter on an A/C outlet plug? J. Anthony
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- 7/8w= 14
- How do you write one billion in roman numerals?
- Math is a what subject which means that it is taught faster then other subjects?
- Is the population of country of origin a qualitative or quantitative variable?
- Why did the donkey get a passport
- What is the most expensive college... For a math riddle
- How do scientists use statistics when they test a hypothesis?
- Is Mgso4 a base salt or acid?
- How many sides is in a hexagon, pentagon, and a hectagon ?
- horatio hornwoggle was born in 57 B.C. Haoratio hornwoggle died in 16 A.D. How old was Horatio when he died?