How do you tell the positive and negative prong on a wall outlet plug?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » How do you tell the positive and negative prong on a wall outlet plug?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- On a three prong electrical plug, whats the purpose for the ground prong when all you need for power is the positive and negative prong
- Do they make 2 to 3 prong wall outlet converters??
- On a two prong wall plug which side is the ground I<3msfucklip<3:)
- How do u tell wats positive and negative on plugs?
- Does.polarity matter on an A/C outlet plug? J. Anthony
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- Except for the group 18 elements, most nonmetals readily form what?
- Why didn't krok like to go sailing with the baseball uniform designer? Give me the answer please don't say IDK.
- How many square feet was the titanic
- why do helicopters get sick so often?
- Why did orgo take a bath after walking through mudsuckers swamp?
- what's the whole number of 8.64e+07?
- answer this riddle: why do helicopters get sick so often?
- Why is half frozen fruit punch always sweeter than the same fruit punch completely melted
- What did the electrician say to his daughter when she came home at 2 A.M.?
- What is a polygon?