How do you tell the positive and negative prong on a wall outlet plug?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » How do you tell the positive and negative prong on a wall outlet plug?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- How does chemiosmosis generate ATP in light reactions?
- How can you use a balance scale and a metric ruler to find the density of a rectangular solid?
- What is 15% off 30 dollars?
- Describe the process by which a deposit if rock salt or halite could form from a solution?
- What role does guano play in he phosphorus cycle
- Any object with mass exerts a force of on any other object with mass. This force Is called?
- What element contains five electrons in it's 3d orbitals
- Why do you call a person who likes to blow up bars?
- why do gaes with lower molar masses diffuse more rapidly than gases with high molar masses?
- If watts are constant, and current decreases , does the voltage stay the same increase or decrease ?
- On a three prong electrical plug, whats the purpose for the ground prong when all you need for power is the positive and negative prong
- Do they make 2 to 3 prong wall outlet converters??
- On a two prong wall plug which side is the ground I<3msfucklip<3:)
- How do u tell wats positive and negative on plugs?
- Does.polarity matter on an A/C outlet plug? J. Anthony