How do you tell the positive and negative prong on a wall outlet plug?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » How do you tell the positive and negative prong on a wall outlet plug?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- On a three prong electrical plug, whats the purpose for the ground prong when all you need for power is the positive and negative prong
- Do they make 2 to 3 prong wall outlet converters??
- On a two prong wall plug which side is the ground I<3msfucklip<3:)
- How do u tell wats positive and negative on plugs?
- Does.polarity matter on an A/C outlet plug? J. Anthony
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- Round 0.895 to the nearest hundredth
- If the sum of three consecutive even numbers is 246, find the numbers
- What is hard water and how does it affect solubility?
- Why did the BICYCLE go 2 da PSYCHIATRIST? $gUnNeR$
- The perimeter of a regular octagon is 128 inches. Find the length of each side
- What is the result of adding -3x2 - 5x + 1 and 8x 2 - 2x - 9
- What number decreased by 7 equals 5 times the number
- Which mineral group does cuprite belong to?
- What do you call a group of factory foremen who sing while drinking tab cola and eating crab apples
- Is technetium ductile or malleable