How do you say water,earth,fire,wind,and dragon in Greek?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » How do you say...(translations) » How do you say water,earth,fire,wind,and dragon in Greek?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions How do you say...(translations)
- What do WWE's Triple H Latin phrases translate to in English?
- What is goodbye in Navajo?
- what year was the navajo language first translated into written form?
- What does zimabu eter mean in english
- What does anjin san mean?
- What does 'segura viudas' mean in english?
- What dose das ve danya mean
- What does se pou mari-joslin jadon kem ap fleri jodia mean?
- what does the japanese word "Murakumo" mean?
- Can you translate this italian into english? 'tu lo sai, quanto t'amai. Tu lo sai, lo sai crudel'
- How do you say the dragon in spanish?
- Was earth wind and fire ecer known as earth wind fire and emotion?
- How do you say (And pronounce) the words daughter, wind, water, fire, earth, and spirit in Cherokee?
- What dragons will i use to to get a blue fire dragon.
- How do u say "earth wind fire water lightning" in japanese <*.:angel:.*>