How do you say i will always love you forever and ever, past eternity, in korean?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » How do you say...(translations) » How do you say i will always love you forever and ever, past eternity, in korean?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions How do you say...(translations)
- What does toshiba mean in japanese?
- What do WWE's Triple H Latin phrases translate to in English?
- What is goodbye in Navajo?
- what year was the navajo language first translated into written form?
- What does zimabu eter mean in english
- What does anjin san mean?
- What does 'segura viudas' mean in english?
- What dose das ve danya mean
- What does se pou mari-joslin jadon kem ap fleri jodia mean?
- what does the japanese word "Murakumo" mean?