How do you get yourself to dilate or get your water to break?

Not Medical Advice: If you are at full term you can try raspberry leaf tea found at health food stores. Sex is a fun way to get things going too!
Updated on Wednesday, February 01 2012 at 09:41PM EST
Collections: full termwater 

Related Questions