How do you get your mouth to stop burning after eating a jalapeno pepper? <S(he)be(lie)ves>
kgb answers » Food & Drink » How do you get your mouth to stop burning after eating a jalapeno pepper? <S(he)be(lie)ves>
Thursday, February 02 2012
- How can you make your mouth cool off from eating a pepper?
- What are ways to make your hands stop burning after cutting up hot peppers?
- How do you get the burning out of your mouth after eating something hot
- How do you make your mouth stop burning after eating a hobenaro peper? <I<3portia>
- do jalapeno peppers speed your metabolism?
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- What is uht milk?
- How do you make grape wine
- How long does it take to thaw out frozen pizza dough
- ways to reheat crab legs from red lobster
- Does brisk pink lemonade and brisk fruit punch have caffiene in them?
- Does Pibb Xtra have caffeine?
- ingredients in islands rusty anchor drink
- Will hot n sour chinese soup hurt my pregnancy?
- How much caffeine is in a 20 oz bottle of Coke?
- what is in the drink, a balini or balimi or baliny or however you spell it.