How do you cook a 1 1/2 inch thick new york strip steak so its medium rare using a george foreman grill?
kgb answers » Food & Drink » How do you cook a 1 1/2 inch thick new york strip steak so its medium rare using a george foreman grill?
Sunday, February 05 2012
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- Whats the difference between breaded hot wings and naked hot wings?
- What is the recipe for 99 restaurant's mashed cauliflower?
- How many shots are in a pint of Jagermeister
- What happened to Wasabi Funyuns?
- Can you microwave a toaster strudel?
- How many seeds are in a watermelon?
- What foods are white carbs?
- If kept refridgerated, how long will homemade chicken tortilla soup stay safe to eat?
- Can you froth coffee creamer, or just regular milk?
- How can you tell if eggnog is spoiled?
- How many minutes will it take a 1 pound bone in strip steak to cook to well done on a george foreman grill?
- How do you cook a medium rare steak On a grill?
- Can u cook fish on the george foreman grill?
- How long do you cook steaks on the grill for?
- How long would i cook a .64 lb steak to medium rare on a grill