How do you cook a 1 1/2 inch thick new york strip steak so its medium rare using a george foreman grill?
Sunday, February 05 2012
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- What goes good with Zataran's Yellow Rice?
- Why are labels upside down on cranberry sauce cans
- theyre out of stock! how to make ur own pati labelle sweet potato pie?
- What is the shelf life of a pork rind?
- How much is a everything bagel with cheese at Starbucks
- What is in a ginza roll?
- Why do most food chains not have a fourth and/or fifth trophic level?
- How long do ham steaks,stay good for?
- Wat do you put in guacamole
- Do IBC root beer and IBC cream soda have caffeine?
- How many minutes will it take a 1 pound bone in strip steak to cook to well done on a george foreman grill?
- How do you cook a medium rare steak On a grill?
- Can u cook fish on the george foreman grill?
- How long do you cook steaks on the grill for?
- How long would i cook a .64 lb steak to medium rare on a grill