Volkswagen is spelled the same way in English and German. The name means "people's car." The Volkswagen Group now includes Bentley, Audio, Bugatti, Lamborghini, SEAT and Skoda Auto. Their current slogan is "Das Auto" which means the car. In 1990, they used the slogan Fahrvergnügen, which means driving pleasure.
How do they spell Volkswagen in german
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » How do you say...(translations) » What is 'Family is Forever' in hawaiian?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions How do you say...(translations)
- Can you translate this italian into english? 'tu lo sai, quanto t'amai. Tu lo sai, lo sai crudel'
- What are the italian and chinese names for mickey mouse
- What does "el deportista que esta en una competencia es un" mean in spanish?
- How do you say ''trick or treat'' in Hawaiian?
- What does "quien es el maestro a de espanol? De donde es?" Mean in english?
- What is the english translation of the netherlands national anthem
- What does C'est la vie, mon ami mean?
- What does chuvak mean inrussian
- What does "cafe du monde" mean?
- What's the meaning of the name Taemin in Korean?