Volkswagen is spelled the same way in English and German. The name means "people's car." The Volkswagen Group now includes Bentley, Audio, Bugatti, Lamborghini, SEAT and Skoda Auto. Their current slogan is "Das Auto" which means the car. In 1990, they used the slogan Fahrvergnügen, which means driving pleasure.
How do they spell Volkswagen in german
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » How do you say...(translations) » How do they spell Volkswagen in german
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions How do you say...(translations)
- What does toshiba mean in japanese?
- What do WWE's Triple H Latin phrases translate to in English?
- What is goodbye in Navajo?
- what year was the navajo language first translated into written form?
- What does zimabu eter mean in english
- What does anjin san mean?
- What does 'segura viudas' mean in english?
- What dose das ve danya mean
- What does se pou mari-joslin jadon kem ap fleri jodia mean?
- what does the japanese word "Murakumo" mean?