Volkswagen is spelled the same way in English and German. The name means "people's car." The Volkswagen Group now includes Bentley, Audio, Bugatti, Lamborghini, SEAT and Skoda Auto. Their current slogan is "Das Auto" which means the car. In 1990, they used the slogan Fahrvergnügen, which means driving pleasure.
How do they spell Volkswagen in german
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » How do you say...(translations) » How do they spell Volkswagen in german
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions How do you say...(translations)
- How do you say "Happy Birthday !" In Yugoslavian
- What does nostrovia in polish mean
- How do u pronounce mike posners last name?
- What does gts stand for...if you're texting someone
- How do you say Happy Easter friend in Puerto Rican
- What is this binary sentence, 010011110100110101000111, translated into english
- How do you pronounce zdeno Chara from the Boston Bruins
- What does the russian word "URA" mean in english?
- how do you say 'do you want dessert?' in spanish
- How do you say..your in my thoughts and prayers in spanish?