How did the relations between Britain and the colonies change after the seven years? war?
kgb answers » History & Politics » History » How did the relations between Britain and the colonies change after the seven years? war?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- How did great Britain try to control the American colonies after the French and Indian war?
- What year was the reveloutionary war
- Where is the 'Seven Years' war location?
- How did great britain's wars with France affect the American colonies?
- What are the relations between England and her colonies in North America by 1750?
Top 10 questions History
- What did john brown hope to accomplish by attacking the federal arsenal at harpers ferry?
- Which of the following people would be considered a secularist? A)jesus B)pope urban || C)Niccolo machiaveli D)martin Luther
- During which literary period did Columbus "discover" America?
- What was the attitude of respect & devotion to one's family observed in the chineese society, especially during the imperial era known as?
- Did boxer Rocky Marciano serve in the US military during WWII? If so which branch?
- Wat is the motto of the green beret
- What do the mountainous terrain contributed in Latin America?
- The boom years of the 1920s were characterized by what?
- The munich confederence came to symbolize the dangers of what?
- What is the oldest franchise in american professional sports