How did the relations between Britain and the colonies change after the seven years? war?
kgb answers » History & Politics » History » Where is his former wife mirtha jung and their daughter?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions History
- Which culture purchases remedies and goodluck charms at local markets to wardoff diseases?
- how did southerners use the states rights doctrine to support the idea of nullification?
- Who was the historian who contended that the frontier had shaped american character and culture?
- Who is the Red Cloud range at Ft. Stewart named for?
- What were the material and environmental advantages of the territories held by Justinian in the Byzantine empire?
- How were workers for obrajes recruited
- What role did sacifice play in Aryan society?
- Why was trade important to the economies of italian city states?
- what happened to isaac newton in 1696?
- How much money is a "bit"? As in 2 bits, 4 bits, 6 bits a dollar....
- How did great Britain try to control the American colonies after the French and Indian war?
- What year was the reveloutionary war
- Where is the 'Seven Years' war location?
- How did great britain's wars with France affect the American colonies?
- What are the relations between England and her colonies in North America by 1750?