How did the conquistadors help establish the spanish empire in the americas
kgb answers » History & Politics » History » How did the conquistadors help establish the spanish empire in the americas
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions History
- Who was the historian who contended that the frontier had shaped american character and culture?
- Who is the Red Cloud range at Ft. Stewart named for?
- What were the material and environmental advantages of the territories held by Justinian in the Byzantine empire?
- How were workers for obrajes recruited
- What role did sacifice play in Aryan society?
- Why was trade important to the economies of italian city states?
- what happened to isaac newton in 1696?
- How much money is a "bit"? As in 2 bits, 4 bits, 6 bits a dollar....
- According to one theory, who were the earliest people to come to the americas? A. African trubesmen B. Asians C. Roman warriors *The KO. Queen*
- How many years has christmas been celebrated?
- Did Cowboys come from Conquistadors in the West?
- What is a conquistador?
- When the Spanish conquered the aztec empire. What was the total number of Spanish conquistadors?
- What is a good name for a conquistador mascot?
- Is it possible that movies in Hollywood had evolved indirectly from Conquistadors around that area and Spanish?