How did the conquistadors help establish the spanish empire in the americas
kgb answers » History & Politics » History » How did the conquistadors help establish the spanish empire in the americas
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Did Cowboys come from Conquistadors in the West?
- What is a conquistador?
- When the Spanish conquered the aztec empire. What was the total number of Spanish conquistadors?
- What is a good name for a conquistador mascot?
- Is it possible that movies in Hollywood had evolved indirectly from Conquistadors around that area and Spanish?
Top 10 questions History
- In what way did big business affect the economy in the 1800s?
- Has Michael Jordan ever gotten swept in a playoff series?
- How many pounds or tons did the titanic weigh
- why did george romero and his wife seperate?
- What did john brown hope to accomplish by attacking the federal arsenal at harpers ferry?
- Which of the following people would be considered a secularist? A)jesus B)pope urban || C)Niccolo machiaveli D)martin Luther
- During which literary period did Columbus "discover" America?
- What was the attitude of respect & devotion to one's family observed in the chineese society, especially during the imperial era known as?
- Did boxer Rocky Marciano serve in the US military during WWII? If so which branch?
- Wat is the motto of the green beret