How did green, yellow, and red become colors meaning go, caution, and stop?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » How did green, yellow, and red become colors meaning go, caution, and stop?
Wednesday, February 01 2012Source: http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/437/who-decided-red-means-stop-and-green-means-go
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- In psychology What is stimulus motives?
- What does a capital "G" look like in cursive?
- what does the saying "its easy to halve the potato where there is love" mean?
- What does Affective comprehension mean
- What is the difference between a charter and a chapter in a motorcycle club?
- What does the disease als stand for?
- What does molly whop mean? And what does it mean to molly whop somebody?
- What is the Ides of March?
- Why do people spell buddy 'buddie'?
- Define chivalric certainty