Eric Wright, better known as Eazy-E, was in the rap group N.W.A. with Dr. Dre. He was not his son. He died from complications due to AIDS. Dr Dre's son Andre Young Jr. did die from an overdose of heroin and morphine at the age of 20.
How did dr.dre's youngest son, eric wright die?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Music Artists & Songs » How did dr.dre's youngest son, eric wright die?
Sunday, February 05 2012
Top 10 questions Music Artists & Songs
- Is Gucci Mane dead? ii LuV mE mOrE!
- What is Sia's latest album?
- In the song "smokahontas" by Attack Attack, they have spanish in it, what are they saying and what does it mean in english?
- What does the tattoo on nelly the rapper's stomach say?
- Who wrote Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani's brand new duet?
- What rocker penned a holiday song for Celine Dion called "The Magic of Christmas Day (God Bless Us Everyone)"?
- In the movie grown ups what song did chris rock say we are dancing to the whitest slow song ever?
- What 80'smovie included "turn me loose"by loverboy on its soundtrack?
- What album has the song to be your man by don williams
- What is the number to the rapper Eminem's manager Paul Rosenberg?