Eric Wright, better known as Eazy-E, was in the rap group N.W.A. with Dr. Dre. He was not his son. He died from complications due to AIDS. Dr Dre's son Andre Young Jr. did die from an overdose of heroin and morphine at the age of 20.
How did dr.dre's youngest son, eric wright die?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Music Artists & Songs » How did dr.dre's youngest son, eric wright die?
Sunday, February 05 2012
Top 10 questions Music Artists & Songs
- Name 10 Led Zeppelin songs
- why does Sia hide her face?
- Is teddy pendergrass t pain father?
- Is Mr. Rogers Alice Coopers father?
- Was Tupac left handed?
- Is Jana Kramer a Christian? Religious?
- Is 50 Cent's nick name mr. Ferrari?
- Leee john of imagination is he married?
- What are some really good indie rock bands?
- Is art laboe dead?