Eric Wright, better known as Eazy-E, was in the rap group N.W.A. with Dr. Dre. He was not his son. He died from complications due to AIDS. Dr Dre's son Andre Young Jr. did die from an overdose of heroin and morphine at the age of 20.
How did dr.dre's youngest son, eric wright die?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Music Artists & Songs » How did dr.dre's youngest son, eric wright die?
Sunday, February 05 2012
Top 10 questions Music Artists & Songs
- What year did the song Without Me by Eminem come out
- Is Beyonce really pregnant with second child?
- Does Biz Markie have down syndrome
- Did Randy Travis die?
- Was janet jackson ever on the cosby show
- How old is Niall Horan?
- Net worth of the band members of keane
- What does U.N.I.T.Y. by Queen Latifa mean?
- Do the red hot chili peppers have a star on the Hollywood walk of fame
- , what song is in the movie armageddon from the goo goo dolls?