Eric Wright, better known as Eazy-E, was in the rap group N.W.A. with Dr. Dre. He was not his son. He died from complications due to AIDS. Dr Dre's son Andre Young Jr. did die from an overdose of heroin and morphine at the age of 20.
How did dr.dre's youngest son, eric wright die?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Music Artists & Songs » How did dr.dre's youngest son, eric wright die?
Sunday, February 05 2012Source: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20249863,00.html
Top 10 questions Music Artists & Songs
- who does the remake of simple man by lynard skynard is it shinedown or chris cornell
- What was the title of the song on the PPV WWE Backlash
- How many platinum albums has tech n9ne had?
- Is Chris Cornell still alive?
- Who was married to dottie peoples?
- guitar chords for Malibu Miley Cyrus
- Who's richer bow wow or soulja boy?
- who is harry styles dating?
- does noah cyrus sing?
- what is rapper logic's real name?