Eric Wright, better known as Eazy-E, was in the rap group N.W.A. with Dr. Dre. He was not his son. He died from complications due to AIDS. Dr Dre's son Andre Young Jr. did die from an overdose of heroin and morphine at the age of 20.
How did dr.dre's youngest son, eric wright die?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Music Artists & Songs » How did dr.dre's youngest son, eric wright die?
Sunday, February 05 2012
Top 10 questions Music Artists & Songs
- What year did the song slow ride by foghat come out?
- Was johnny cash ever in prison?
- How many movies has the song "we are the champions" by queen featured in
- What year did the song grillz by nelly and paul wall come out
- How many times do they say let it be in the song let it be by the beatles
- Where can I watch Sia live?
- Who is Gywen Stefani's married to?
- Did my chemical romance break up?
- Does rapper lil kim have any children?
- Who was the stock car driver june carter cash was married to?