How did African American women do their hair in the 1930s-1940s?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Beauty and Skincare » How did African American women do their hair in the 1930s-1940s?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- How do African American men get waves in their hair
- Do african american girls have to cut their hair in the military?
- Back in the 1930s and 1940s women would take a pinch of snuf. What is snuf
- What is the best hair product to improve growth in african american hair?
- What was the role of women in 1940's america?
Top 10 questions Beauty and Skincare
- What is the topmost layer of the epidermis
- What does the slashes in boys eyebrows represent
- Should I tan before or after I get a facial?
- how much is kylie jenner's lipstick?
- Is crito gel real?
- What is the best mineral powder for oily skin?
- how to get rid of pimples overnight?
- Can you get a tan layin in the sun in the evening?
- How do you reduce size and redness of a pimple using house remedys
- What kind of DHT blocker shampoo and conditioner is the best to find at Walgreens or Walmart for receding hair lines