How did African American women do their hair in the 1930s-1940s?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Beauty and Skincare » How did African American women do their hair in the 1930s-1940s?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- How do African American men get waves in their hair
- Do african american girls have to cut their hair in the military?
- Back in the 1930s and 1940s women would take a pinch of snuf. What is snuf
- What is the best hair product to improve growth in african american hair?
- What was the role of women in 1940's america?
Top 10 questions Beauty and Skincare
- Is baby powder or neosporin alright to use on a healing tattoo, will that get it infected?
- Is gray hair contagious?
- German company, and one of the world's leading cosmetics supplier. It starts with W?
- What is the best conditioner for dry hair
- can you get a good tan at 3 o clock in the afternoon
- What does it mean when there is a blood blister on a new tattoo?
- How often should I flip while tanning?
- Is mascara made out of bat $hit
- What jellyfish poison is in botox?
- Is the sun stronger in florida? Will it get you more tan than nc sun?