How did African American women do their hair in the 1930s-1940s?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Beauty and Skincare » How did African American women do their hair in the 1930s-1940s?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- How do African American men get waves in their hair
- Do african american girls have to cut their hair in the military?
- Back in the 1930s and 1940s women would take a pinch of snuf. What is snuf
- What is the best hair product to improve growth in african american hair?
- What was the role of women in 1940's america?
Top 10 questions Beauty and Skincare
- Whats the best men hair conditioner?
- hair follicles obtain nutrients from blood vessels located in?
- What removes stretch marks? Ginger
- do bed bugs bite
- Will aquaphor get rid of razor bumps Embrace the Martian
- Does mass health cover invisaline
- Can you sleep with noxzema and what would happen?
- What is the word used to describe bathroom items like deodorant and toothpaste, shampoo, etc.
- Does ocean water ruin acrylic nails?
- Can you get freckles from stress?