How did African American women do their hair in the 1930s-1940s?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Beauty and Skincare » How did African American women do their hair in the 1930s-1940s?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- How do African American men get waves in their hair
- Do african american girls have to cut their hair in the military?
- Back in the 1930s and 1940s women would take a pinch of snuf. What is snuf
- What is the best hair product to improve growth in african american hair?
- What was the role of women in 1940's america?
Top 10 questions Beauty and Skincare
- What does it mean when there is a blood blister on a new tattoo?
- How often should I flip while tanning?
- Is mascara made out of bat $hit
- What jellyfish poison is in botox?
- Is the sun stronger in florida? Will it get you more tan than nc sun?
- Who won miss usa last night?
- Can cortizone 10 help scabies?
- What is the best time to tan in Colorado
- can you get tan from the sun after 4 pm?
- what is ifferin creme used to treat