How come when you touch your foot it's not ticklish but when someone else does you are?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » How come when you touch your foot it's not ticklish but when someone else does you are?
Monday, February 06 2012Source: http://www.kidzworld.com/article/650-why-we-cant-tickle-ourselves
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- If you drink promethazine codeine cough syrup, and blow into a breathalyzer, would you blow over the legal limit?
- What is insulin and glucagon?
- What pill is white round w NO29 on one side ~~
- Why do the tonsil stones stink?
- What is Norovirus?
- What are some signs and symptoms of cervical cancer
- How many weight watcher points are in a lemon drop martini?
- What are some natural remidies to cure bacterial vaginosis
- What percentage of people have their appendix removed?
- What is the phobia for being scared of getting lotion or hand sanatizer on you?