How can you tell whether a compound is ionic or covalent simply by looking at its formula?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » How can you tell whether a compound is ionic or covalent simply by looking at its formula?
Sunday, February 05 2012
- How can you tell the difference between ionic and covalent compounds?
- How can you tell if a compound is ionic or covalent?
- Why would an ionic compound be better to use in a fixitive than a covalent compound?
- What holds ionic compounds together
- What is difference in ionic hydrate and compound that is simply wet
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- fifteen times the square of a non zero number is equal to 12 times the number. what is the number?
- How many 16.9 fl oz water bottles equal 1 liter ?
- Qs has endpoints Q(4,10) and S(-2,3) find the coordinates of the midpoint qs
- How many miles per hour is terminal velocity?
- Is KOH a salt, acid, or base?
- What is 20% off from 69.99? Superman
- 7800 degrees farenheit is the melting point for what ?
- What is the fundamental rule in static electricity
- What substances could be used to demonstrate the effects of temperature on the viscosity of lava? <3*SaraAnn
- A 12 Foot cable attached to the top of the mast of a sailboat is fastened to a point on the deck 4 Feet from the base of the mast . What is the height the mast