How can you tell whether a compound is ionic or covalent simply by looking at its formula?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » How can you tell whether a compound is ionic or covalent simply by looking at its formula?
Sunday, February 05 2012
- How can you tell the difference between ionic and covalent compounds?
- How can you tell if a compound is ionic or covalent?
- Why would an ionic compound be better to use in a fixitive than a covalent compound?
- What holds ionic compounds together
- What is difference in ionic hydrate and compound that is simply wet
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- what's the whole number of 8.64e+07?
- answer this riddle: why do helicopters get sick so often?
- Why is half frozen fruit punch always sweeter than the same fruit punch completely melted
- What did the electrician say to his daughter when she came home at 2 A.M.?
- What is a polygon?
- What is the name of the metric measurement that is equivalent to 39.37 inches
- The names of two of the 12 months begin with the letter A. What percent of the names of the months begin with the A?
- Explain why oil molecules are not attracted to water molecules in vinegar
- When solutions of two ionic compounds are combined and a solid forms, the process is called what?
- If I got 33 questions right out of 45 questions- what is my percentage?