How can you tell whether a compound is ionic or covalent simply by looking at its formula?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » How can you tell whether a compound is ionic or covalent simply by looking at its formula?
Sunday, February 05 2012
- How can you tell the difference between ionic and covalent compounds?
- How can you tell if a compound is ionic or covalent?
- Why would an ionic compound be better to use in a fixitive than a covalent compound?
- What holds ionic compounds together
- What is difference in ionic hydrate and compound that is simply wet
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What is the name of these oxy-salts: NaBrO, NaBrO2, NaBrO3 and NaBrO4?
- What do they call the big grass field on an orbiting satellite
- How long would it take me to walk 4.8 miles?
- If I'm 17 what year was I born in?
- Write 45.0302 in words <StudMuffin&BunnY>
- What does the element Nu stand for?
- 2x squared minus 5x minus 3 = 0. Solve by factoring
- How many questions can I miss out of 135 to pass with a 70%?
- What is xx?
- how do you get air out of a volley ball without a needle?