How can you tell whether a compound is ionic or covalent simply by looking at its formula?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » How can you tell whether a compound is ionic or covalent simply by looking at its formula?
Sunday, February 05 2012
- How can you tell the difference between ionic and covalent compounds?
- How can you tell if a compound is ionic or covalent?
- Why would an ionic compound be better to use in a fixitive than a covalent compound?
- What holds ionic compounds together
- What is difference in ionic hydrate and compound that is simply wet
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- If I got 33 questions right out of 45 questions- what is my percentage?
- What is the name of an italian mathematician and the math curve named for her
- A negative number is 42 less than its square. Find the number.
- What simple evidence demonstrates that gas particles are in constant motion
- A phosphorus atom will form a p3- anion rather than forming a p5+ cation?
- Explain why the radius of a regular polygon is greater that the apothem :)Animallover(:
- in an electric motor, periodically changing the direction of current in the electromagnet can cause the axle to spin because?
- Which of the following is not true about mechanical waves? 1. They carry energy 2. The transfer matter 3. They can be longitudinal 4. They require a medium
- Which of these does not name a part of a circle. A diameter B radius C center D edge ?
- How long should it take for a car going 80 mph to go 40 miles