How can you tell whether a compound is ionic or covalent simply by looking at its formula?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » How can you tell whether a compound is ionic or covalent simply by looking at its formula?
Sunday, February 05 2012
- How can you tell the difference between ionic and covalent compounds?
- How can you tell if a compound is ionic or covalent?
- Why would an ionic compound be better to use in a fixitive than a covalent compound?
- What holds ionic compounds together
- What is difference in ionic hydrate and compound that is simply wet
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- Describe how carbohydrate and lipid metabolisms relate to each other
- Is blowing bubbles a physical change or a chemical change?
- Whats another name for an ogive in statistics
- How many protons neutrons and electrons are in 56Fe3+ (z=26)
- Rutherford concluded from his experiment that atoms of gold consist mainly of a. Solid particles b. Empty space c. Positive charges d. Negative charges
- wht is the advantage of buying a magnetic bulletin board?.....from math workshee I<3Austin!
- Why did zorna pour ketchup on her brother's hand?
- What is the oxidation number of each atom in sodium perbromate, NaBrO4?
- How many protons r found in a molecule of retinol?
- Why is a lame elphant like adding 19 and 4?