How can you tell whether a compound is ionic or covalent simply by looking at its formula?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » How can you tell whether a compound is ionic or covalent simply by looking at its formula?
Sunday, February 05 2012
- How can you tell the difference between ionic and covalent compounds?
- How can you tell if a compound is ionic or covalent?
- Why would an ionic compound be better to use in a fixitive than a covalent compound?
- What holds ionic compounds together
- What is difference in ionic hydrate and compound that is simply wet
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- explain 2 similarities and 2 differences between isotopes of the same atom
- Animal cells may store excess energy as molecules of what?
- If someone who worked 12 odd jobs received $102 in pay, how much did he or she receive per job on average?
- What happened to the snowman during the heat wave? Thanks for your help
- What are the 6 factors related to muscular strength?
- Round 0.895 to the nearest hundredth
- If the sum of three consecutive even numbers is 246, find the numbers
- What is hard water and how does it affect solubility?
- Why did the BICYCLE go 2 da PSYCHIATRIST? $gUnNeR$
- The perimeter of a regular octagon is 128 inches. Find the length of each side