How can you tell whether a compound is ionic or covalent simply by looking at its formula?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » How can you tell whether a compound is ionic or covalent simply by looking at its formula?
Sunday, February 05 2012
- How can you tell the difference between ionic and covalent compounds?
- How can you tell if a compound is ionic or covalent?
- Why would an ionic compound be better to use in a fixitive than a covalent compound?
- What holds ionic compounds together
- What is difference in ionic hydrate and compound that is simply wet
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- Is Mgso4 a base salt or acid?
- How many sides is in a hexagon, pentagon, and a hectagon ?
- horatio hornwoggle was born in 57 B.C. Haoratio hornwoggle died in 16 A.D. How old was Horatio when he died?
- How do u write 8.7204 in expanded form.?
- What's an algerbra expression for 8 minus the product of 9 and r
- What is MDCCCCLXXXII in roman numeral? [nerd.4.life]
- whats the diameter of a circle whose circumference is 21.5 inches?
- How do you calculate percent inhibition?
- How many miles per hour is is in one nautical naught?
- What does the high school class ipc stand for?