How can you tell whether a compound is ionic or covalent simply by looking at its formula?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » How can you tell whether a compound is ionic or covalent simply by looking at its formula?
Sunday, February 05 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What is the balanced equation for the combustion of pentanol, C5H11OH?
- How do you get a one-armed monkey down from a coconut tree?
- I'm trying to find the punch line to the joke: what did the butcher say to the tough piece of meat
- What happens to people who dont know toothpaste from putty?
- What problem did dr. Cranium fogg have after spending 10 million dollars to build a wooden car with a wooden engine and wooden wheels?
- What happened to the pelican who stuck his head into a wall socket?
- what were the headlines after a mad scientist trained two eggs to attack a candy store with sharp sticks?
- What do you call it when 50 people stand on a wooden dock?
- Why did the sore tooth take up so much space
- Who makes rain water mix with dirt? Worksheet awnser
- How can you tell the difference between ionic and covalent compounds?
- How can you tell if a compound is ionic or covalent?
- Why would an ionic compound be better to use in a fixitive than a covalent compound?
- What holds ionic compounds together
- What is difference in ionic hydrate and compound that is simply wet