To watch Fox Sports on your desktop:
Go to FOXSportsGO.com.
- Internet Explorer: 9/10/11Firefox: 22.0 or higher
- Firefox: 22.0 or higher
- Chrome: 25.0 or higher
- Safari: 6.0 or higher
Then, just sign in with your TV provider username and password — that's all there is to it.
NOTE: If you don't know your TV provider username and password, visit your TV provider's website to register or recover your log-in details. In most cases your TV provider username and password is what you use to manage your account online.
Minimum and recommended system requirements for FOX Sports GO on PC or Mac
- Processor Speed: 1 GHz minimum, 2 GHz recommended
- Memory: 1 GB minimum, 2 GB recommended
- Video Memory: 128 MB minimum, 512 MB recommended
- Screen Resolution: 1024x768 or 1280x720 minimum, 1920x1080 recommended
If your PC system is running Windows 8.1, you can download the app in the WinStore, minimum requirements are:
- Operating System: 32 or 64 bit version of Windows 8.1 or Windows RT 8.1
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster
- Memory: 1GB of RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Resolution: 1024 x 768 minimum