How can fossils be found in metamorphic and igneous rocks
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » why do paper boats float in water. ?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- How does chemiosmosis generate ATP in light reactions?
- How can you use a balance scale and a metric ruler to find the density of a rectangular solid?
- What is 15% off 30 dollars?
- Describe the process by which a deposit if rock salt or halite could form from a solution?
- What role does guano play in he phosphorus cycle
- Any object with mass exerts a force of on any other object with mass. This force Is called?
- What element contains five electrons in it's 3d orbitals
- Why do you call a person who likes to blow up bars?
- why do gaes with lower molar masses diffuse more rapidly than gases with high molar masses?
- If watts are constant, and current decreases , does the voltage stay the same increase or decrease ?
- What are the sedimentary, metamorphic, and igneous rocks of Michigan?
- What type of rock are fossils found in.
- How do you physically describe a sedimentary rock, a igneous rock and a metamorphic rock?
- Where is a metamorphic rock frequently found?
- Fossils are found mainly in _______ rock. A. intrusive igneous C. extrusive igneous B. metamorphic D. sedimentary