How can fossils be found in metamorphic and igneous rocks
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » How can fossils be found in metamorphic and igneous rocks
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What are the sedimentary, metamorphic, and igneous rocks of Michigan?
- What type of rock are fossils found in.
- How do you physically describe a sedimentary rock, a igneous rock and a metamorphic rock?
- Where is a metamorphic rock frequently found?
- Fossils are found mainly in _______ rock. A. intrusive igneous C. extrusive igneous B. metamorphic D. sedimentary
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What do you call emergency relief to antartica?
- How could you plot more than one responding variable on a line graph?
- How do u write 0.000387 in scientific notation. and how do u write 8.69 x 10 to the eleventh power in standard form
- What does rt mean in geometry?
- 7/8w= 14
- How do you write one billion in roman numerals?
- Math is a what subject which means that it is taught faster then other subjects?
- Is the population of country of origin a qualitative or quantitative variable?
- Why did the donkey get a passport
- What is the most expensive college... For a math riddle