How can fossils be found in metamorphic and igneous rocks
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » How can fossils be found in metamorphic and igneous rocks
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What are the sedimentary, metamorphic, and igneous rocks of Michigan?
- What type of rock are fossils found in.
- How do you physically describe a sedimentary rock, a igneous rock and a metamorphic rock?
- Where is a metamorphic rock frequently found?
- Fossils are found mainly in _______ rock. A. intrusive igneous C. extrusive igneous B. metamorphic D. sedimentary
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- How many square feet was the titanic
- why do helicopters get sick so often?
- Why did orgo take a bath after walking through mudsuckers swamp?
- what's the whole number of 8.64e+07?
- answer this riddle: why do helicopters get sick so often?
- Why is half frozen fruit punch always sweeter than the same fruit punch completely melted
- What did the electrician say to his daughter when she came home at 2 A.M.?
- What is a polygon?
- What is the name of the metric measurement that is equivalent to 39.37 inches
- The names of two of the 12 months begin with the letter A. What percent of the names of the months begin with the A?