Hey were is the fuel pump relay located on 1990 chevy s10 2.5 4 tech, 2 wheel drive.
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » How many gallons of motor oil does a dodge ram 3500 truck take
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Automotive
- What would be a good price to buy a honda 100cc dirt bike?
- How much oil does a 3.4 liter v6 pontiac grand am take?
- i have a 2003 2WDrive Durango. IM ready to lower it correctly. Meaning still take speed bumps at say 60mph. Also where to order the chip and intake headers exhaust etc. what rear end and gearsshould i have .Im ready to make this SUV FAST. Help
- What can I do to my dodge ram 4.7l engine to make it have more horsepower?
- why is the Lexus GX460 getting bad reviews?
- What is the Kelley blue book value of a 1989 Lincoln towncar signature series in good condition with 70.000 miles?
- What is a crossover car?
- How many quarts of oil does my 2003 Honda Accord 3.0 V6 take?
- Is it safe to use jumper cables if they're wet?
- I have a Chevy engine with 14102182 as the casting number. What size is the engine?
- How much is a relay for a 98 chevy s10
- On a 97' Honda Civic where's the fuel pump relay located/
- Will a steering box off a 1991 Chevy s10 pickup 2 wheel drive fit a 1998 Chevy s10 blazer 2 wheel drive
- Where is the fuel pump relay located in a 92 Cadillac Seville
- How do u knw when the fuel pump relay is going bad