There has never been an official, documented case of a perfect March Madness bracket. There are 9,223,372,036,854,775,808 different combinations of brackets in any given year, which is why many corporations will offer large prizes for a perfect bracket since the probability of a winner is low.
Has anyone ever filled out a perfect NCAA March Madness bracket?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Lotto & Gambling » Has anyone ever filled out a perfect NCAA March Madness bracket?
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Lotto & Gambling
- What is tonights lottery numbers
- What time is tonights powerball drawing eastern time
- What time of the day do they stop selling scratch off lotto tickets in texas?
- How many combinations of numbers are there for the powerball lottery drawing?
- What was lastnights winning powerball and missouri lottery numbers
- Powerball numbers for yesterday
- Did anyone win the powerball last night
- Can you tell me tonight january 9th's colorado powerball winning numbers including the powerball. Thanks.
- What powerball numbers are drawn most often?
- How can I win the powerball
- Has anyone ever filled out a perfect March Madness bracket?
- Has anyone ever had a perfect march madness brackett
- How many teams are in the ncaa march madness bracket before the tournament starts
- how many perfect brackets are left in this years mens ncaa march madness tournament?
- When is the first game of the NCAA men's basketball tournament (march madness)