There has never been an official, documented case of a perfect March Madness bracket. There are 9,223,372,036,854,775,808 different combinations of brackets in any given year, which is why many corporations will offer large prizes for a perfect bracket since the probability of a winner is low.
Has anyone ever filled out a perfect NCAA March Madness bracket?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Lotto & Gambling » Has anyone ever filled out a perfect NCAA March Madness bracket?
Monday, February 06 2012Source: http://www.gambling911.com/basketball-odds/2011-march-madness-bracket-contests-online-sportsbooks-031311.html
Top 10 questions Lotto & Gambling
- Did anyone win the powerball lastnight?
- What are the Powerball winning numbers for July 9 2016?
- What were the winning powerball numbers?
- Mega millions winning number
- Wat are the match 4 lottery numbers for today?
- What are todays winning powerball numbers?
- In horse race betting is Perfecta and Exacta the same thing?
- What is tonights lottery numbers
- What time is tonights powerball drawing eastern time
- What time of the day do they stop selling scratch off lotto tickets in texas?